OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015


the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4




RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED
                          
(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEFT WING ALL STARS

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

EASTERN CONFERENCE LW

23% 23% [ 44 ]
9% 9% [ 18 ]
5% 5% [ 9 ]
13% 13% [ 26 ]
25% 25% [ 49 ]
4% 4% [ 8 ]
13% 13% [ 25 ]
8% 8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 195

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1 LEFT WING ALL STARS on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:41 am

CastroGstar


Elite Legend
Elite Legend
First topic message reminder :

Congratulations to all of our Season 9 ASG nominees.

Please take the time to vote for one player from each position.

The top three players who receive the most votes will be chosen to represent their respective conference at their position.


_________________
Http://www.afterdarkent.ca

76 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:09 pm

RiseOfTheNinja

avatar
Superstar
Superstar
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.
This is supposed to be a fun time lol.

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.
"Best offensive forward here" as in on the list above I meant for nominations at the moment.


_________________

Season 5 - Line 2 West All-Star
Season 9 - Line 2 West All-Star
WC3 Silver Medal
S9 ANA Ducks - Stanley Cup Champions
S9 - Art Ross Award
S9 - Conn Smythe Award
S9 - Ted Lindsay Award
S1 ESP Blues - KHL Champions

77 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:12 pm

ovechkin8jr

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.
This is supposed to be a fun time lol.

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.

Why mention the fact that I'm Greek in what seems to be an insult...? You know I could conclude that you're being an ethnicist (Play on words, I know Smile, if you're confused about what I mean exactly by ethnicist, feel free to ask). here, sir.

lol, I love how you said racist first, then edited it once you realized what you said made no sense. I don't need you to explain to me what you mean, I understood the difference before you edited the post. Anyways, I'm not insulting you I'm just yanking your chain. Calm down bro.

Not sure what you're talking about, and I know. Just trying to grab attention and be like all the other clowns lol

78 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:12 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.
This is supposed to be a fun time lol.

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.
"Best offensive forward here" as in on the list above I meant for nominations at the moment.


Oh my god does nobody get a fucking joke around here, jesus.


_________________


via Imgflip GIF Maker

79 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:13 pm

SkillzPayBillz3


Rookie
Rookie
Mes and ovechkin over jay lol you know it's a popularity contest.

80 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:14 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.
This is supposed to be a fun time lol.

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.

Why mention the fact that I'm Greek in what seems to be an insult...? You know I could conclude that you're being an ethnicist (Play on words, I know Smile, if you're confused about what I mean exactly by ethnicist, feel free to ask). here, sir.

lol, I love how you said racist first, then edited it once you realized what you said made no sense. I don't need you to explain to me what you mean, I understood the difference before you edited the post. Anyways, I'm not insulting you I'm just yanking your chain. Calm down bro.

Not sure what you're talking about, and I know. Just trying to grab attention and be like all the other clowns lol

I'm talking about the original post that you changed, I know this because I was replying to it, explaining the difference between nationality/ethnicity and race, but I couldn't post because you had edited it while I was replying lol.


_________________


via Imgflip GIF Maker

81 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:20 pm

vxWoytkiw8xv

avatar
Superstar
Superstar
Stop quoting, start a new post to quote. It's getting too long.


_________________
Season 5 Ahl Peoria Rivermen/Springfield Falcons:

S5 Regular Season: 43gp 48g 105a 153p +56 39.3shot%

S5 Playoffs: 15gp 22g 30a 52p +23 46.8shot%

Season 5 Ahl Calder Cup Champs Springfield Falcons

Season 8 NHL Stanley Cup Champs Dallas Stars!

Season 9 NHL West Line 1 All-Star




[22:25:31] SNiPeSHoW_21 : Woyt
[22:25:40] SNiPeSHoW_21 : I think you're the best Defenseman in the game

Cool

82 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:24 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
vxWoytkiw8xv wrote:Stop quoting, start a new post to quote. It's getting too long.


Here Woy take this quote.


_________________


via Imgflip GIF Maker

83 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:36 pm

ovechkin8jr

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.
This is supposed to be a fun time lol.

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.

Why mention the fact that I'm Greek in what seems to be an insult...? You know I could conclude that you're being an ethnicist (Play on words, I know Smile, if you're confused about what I mean exactly by ethnicist, feel free to ask). here, sir.

lol, I love how you said racist first, then edited it once you realized what you said made no sense. I don't need you to explain to me what you mean, I understood the difference before you edited the post. Anyways, I'm not insulting you I'm just yanking your chain. Calm down bro.

Not sure what you're talking about, and I know. Just trying to grab attention and be like all the other clowns lol

I'm talking about the original post that you changed, I know this because I was replying to it, explaining the difference between nationality/ethnicity and race, but I couldn't post because you had edited it while I was replying lol.

Again, I'm not sure about what you're talking about.

84 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:38 pm

ovechkin8jr

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
SkillzPayBillz3 wrote:Mes and ovechkin  over jay lol you know it's a popularity contest.

30GP 41G 55A 96PTS 3.2P/G +7

29GP 36G 37A 73PTS 2.52P/G +19

& What if i told you the #2 is on a "better" team. Not sure what you're talking about, but sure.

85 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:42 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
ovechkin8jr wrote:Again, I'm not sure about what you're talking about.

Sure you don't  lol!


_________________


via Imgflip GIF Maker

86 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:15 pm

meMack

avatar
Elite Legend
Elite Legend
How I feel after reading this thread....


_________________

[1:36:24 PM]Guest: I put my zoom zoom zoom in her boom boom
http://www.kissmyass.com

87 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:17 pm

ovechkin8jr

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:Sure you don't  lol! 

Thanks for agreeing

88 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:13 am

sgill19


Legend
Legend
skate in a straight line while using speed burst and then hold the R2 button for a minimum of 4 seconds. Once this step is complete proceed to move your left analog stick towards the goalie/defenders- Don't worry, they won't be able to touch the puck-you are aiming for your line mate that is standing behind both defenders. Once you've done that step, put the breaks on, so that you are facing towards the middle and let go of the R2 button. You are now a 3ppg forward. I'll take donations for this great public announcement on how to make a pass and get points. If you would like to learn how to deke through people, just send me a PM and I will teach you for only 3 easy payments of $39.99! That's right! ONLY 3 EASY payments of $39.99.

89 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:53 am

mikefleury29


Veteran
Veteran
jewofcanada wrote:
mikefleury29 wrote:

jewofcanada wrote:mesmerize deserves to be in the all star game just as much as any other clown on the list. 

the guy is one of the best goalies in the league and wins games in net, 

stats don't mean everything when your goal is to win games.  

he didn't get a goalie nomination because we also have another top 5 goalie on the team splitting time  

1) Well.... Not really... No. He doesn't have the games played for one position and doesn't really have the stats for the other. So, I can understand people's complaints.

2) Yes. No argument. #2 behind Danger. 3 through 8 fluctuate near weekly, but 1-2 stay the same.

3) Funny you should say that. TBL is 18-14 overall with Mes in the lineup.

ovechkin8jr: 18-13
Das: 25-9
laydown: 24-10
JPH: 20-7

So... These four others have the stats AND the wins... Which is why people are causing a commotion. 

4) Technically, top 7. But, deserving of a nomination himself, probably.

1. don't care
2. Mes and Vito_Vezina are the two best goalies besides Danger, it doesn't fluctuate, positionally they are the best & smartest regardless of what stats say.
3. stats don't matter. other teams have better records, mesmerize can't do it all, pretty tough even for him to carry this shitty team of buffoons. but have you ever seen boston play? probably the funniest/most embarrassing thing i've ever seen, their entire gameplan revolves around taking it behind the net and forcing it through 10 people in front of the net and eventually getting lucky and having one connect. pretty sure their passing percentage vs us was in the 20s from all the missed forces. why would you reward someone who plays the game the complete opposite of how hockey should be played?
4. see #2

You are more than welcome to your opinion, but I disagree. Vito is not, for my money, #3. There are at least five other goalies I'd put ahead of him. He's solid. Fairly consistent. But not Top 3. But, I understand backing your team and your decisions. I wouldn't really expect you to say anything different.

I've played Boston, yes. And what you've pointed out is the weaker of the four teams. My point was that the "winning is the only stat that matters" idea still doesn't place Mes higher than others on the list. Das, JPH, and laydown have better numbers and wins, and OV, regardless of how the team plays, wins games too.


_________________




90 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:19 am

sgill19


Legend
Legend
let's hear your top 10 goalie on nhl 14, if you can't do that do a top 5. won't be surprised if you don't do it because you include yourself in the top 5 and don't want to make it seem like you are boasting but in all actuality it's not boasting. Because it's the truth, no?

91 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:33 am

wasteaway44


Amateur
Amateur
#vote4mes


_________________

92 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:00 pm

mikefleury29


Veteran
Veteran
sgill19 wrote:let's hear your top 10 goalie on nhl 14, if you can't do that do a top 5. won't be surprised if you don't do it because you include yourself in the top 5 and don't want to make it seem like you are boasting but in all actuality it's not boasting. Because it's the truth, no?

I really don't care if people think I'm boasting, lol. I think I've earned a place in the Top 10 at least. If I finish the season strong, Top 5 isn't impossible. Maybe some have me in it now, idk.

But, because I don't know a lot of AHL/PHL goalies I don't think my list can really be comprehensive.

1 - Danger-Rally
2 - Mesmerize-_-
3 - VanillahGorilla
4 - Murloc-Death
5 - DK_Kassicus
6 - xxDR_SWAGGER1xx
7 - mikefleury29
8 - Vito_Corleone

As I said, 3-8 fluctuate often. Murloc is having an incredible few weeks since going to a good team and was very solid on a below average team. Especially considering I don't think he played a lot last season. Vanillah has been great the last 2 seasons. Swagger was amazing in the AHL last season, been very good this year. DK and I have battled a lot the last two seasons and I have a lot of respect for his skill.

#9 and 10 change a lot for me. Penguins, Dangles, Never, and so on. I couldn't choose. Heck, those guys maybe deserve a bit higher rating than 9 or 10. I don't know.

Those are my rankings.


_________________




93 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:03 pm

sgill19


Legend
Legend
damn dude, pnc he's calling you out... you gona take that?

94 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Mesmerize-_-

avatar
Legend
Legend
mikefleury29 wrote:
sgill19 wrote:let's hear your top 10 goalie on nhl 14, if you can't do that do a top 5. won't be surprised if you don't do it because you include yourself in the top 5 and don't want to make it seem like you are boasting but in all actuality it's not boasting. Because it's the truth, no?

I really don't care if people think I'm boasting, lol. I think I've earned a place in the Top 10 at least. If I finish the season strong, Top 5 isn't impossible. Maybe some have me in it now, idk.

But, because I don't know a lot of AHL/PHL goalies I don't think my list can really be comprehensive.

1 - Danger-Rally
2 - Mesmerize-_-
3 - VanillahGorilla
4 - Murloc-Death
5 - DK_Kassicus
6 - xxDR_SWAGGER1xx
7 - mikefleury29
8 - Vito_Corleone

As I said, 3-8 fluctuate often. Murloc is having an incredible few weeks since going to a good team and was very solid on a below average team. Especially considering I don't think he played a lot last season. Vanillah has been great the last 2 seasons. Swagger was amazing in the AHL last season, been very good this year. DK and I have battled a lot the last two seasons and I have a lot of respect for his skill.

#9 and 10 change a lot for me. Penguins, Dangles, Never, and so on. I couldn't choose. Heck, those guys maybe deserve a bit higher rating than 9 or 10. I don't know.

Those are my rankings.
I dont think you are boasting, You are putting up solid numbers on a average team, Keeping them in every game this season, If not for you being there, They might be doing way worse this season, I dont agree with everyone on the list, But everyone has a different opinion about someone else, Some people think i suck at goalie.


_________________



Season 4 Abbotsford Heat AHL
Season 5 Bridgeport AHL
Season 6 Monarchs Captain AHL *Allstar Center*
Season 7 Boston NHL
Season 8 New Jersey NHL Captain *Allstar Goalie*
Season 9 Tampa Bay Lightning NHL *Allstar LeftWing*
Skype - Makarov19883

95 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:08 pm

KingFromTheDot

avatar
Elite
Elite
Mesmerize-_- wrote:
mikefleury29 wrote:
sgill19 wrote:let's hear your top 10 goalie on nhl 14, if you can't do that do a top 5. won't be surprised if you don't do it because you include yourself in the top 5 and don't want to make it seem like you are boasting but in all actuality it's not boasting. Because it's the truth, no?

I really don't care if people think I'm boasting, lol. I think I've earned a place in the Top 10 at least. If I finish the season strong, Top 5 isn't impossible. Maybe some have me in it now, idk.

But, because I don't know a lot of AHL/PHL goalies I don't think my list can really be comprehensive.

1 - Danger-Rally
2 - Mesmerize-_-
3 - VanillahGorilla
4 - Murloc-Death
5 - DK_Kassicus
6 - xxDR_SWAGGER1xx
7 - mikefleury29
8 - Vito_Corleone

As I said, 3-8 fluctuate often. Murloc is having an incredible few weeks since going to a good team and was very solid on a below average team. Especially considering I don't think he played a lot last season. Vanillah has been great the last 2 seasons. Swagger was amazing in the AHL last season, been very good this year. DK and I have battled a lot the last two seasons and I have a lot of respect for his skill.

#9 and 10 change a lot for me. Penguins, Dangles, Never, and so on. I couldn't choose. Heck, those guys maybe deserve a bit higher rating than 9 or 10. I don't know.

Those are my rankings.
I dont think you are boasting, You are putting up solid numbers on a average team, Keeping them in every game this season, If not for you being there, They might be doing way worse this season, I dont agree with everyone on the list, But everyone has a different opinion about someone else, Some people think i suck at goalie.

I approve


_________________

96 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:47 pm

AggroCrag24

avatar
Superstar
Superstar
KingFromTheDot wrote:
Mesmerize-_- wrote:
mikefleury29 wrote:
sgill19 wrote:let's hear your top 10 goalie on nhl 14, if you can't do that do a top 5. won't be surprised if you don't do it because you include yourself in the top 5 and don't want to make it seem like you are boasting but in all actuality it's not boasting. Because it's the truth, no?

I really don't care if people think I'm boasting, lol. I think I've earned a place in the Top 10 at least. If I finish the season strong, Top 5 isn't impossible. Maybe some have me in it now, idk.

But, because I don't know a lot of AHL/PHL goalies I don't think my list can really be comprehensive.

1 - Danger-Rally
2 - Mesmerize-_-
3 - VanillahGorilla
4 - Murloc-Death
5 - DK_Kassicus
6 - xxDR_SWAGGER1xx
7 - mikefleury29
8 - Vito_Corleone

As I said, 3-8 fluctuate often. Murloc is having an incredible few weeks since going to a good team and was very solid on a below average team. Especially considering I don't think he played a lot last season. Vanillah has been great the last 2 seasons. Swagger was amazing in the AHL last season, been very good this year. DK and I have battled a lot the last two seasons and I have a lot of respect for his skill.

#9 and 10 change a lot for me. Penguins, Dangles, Never, and so on. I couldn't choose. Heck, those guys maybe deserve a bit higher rating than 9 or 10. I don't know.

Those are my rankings.
I dont think you are boasting, You are putting up solid numbers on a average team, Keeping them in every game this season, If not for you being there, They might be doing way worse this season, I dont agree with everyone on the list, But everyone has a different opinion about someone else, Some people think i suck at goalie.

I approve


Let me correct your goalie list:
1. AggroCrag
2. Danger-Rally
3. Mesmerize @ LW

#VoteForMes


_________________


#Vote4Mes4MVP banner coming soon

97 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:53 pm

SteelCityFan17

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Mesmerize-_- wrote:
mikefleury29 wrote:
sgill19 wrote:let's hear your top 10 goalie on nhl 14, if you can't do that do a top 5. won't be surprised if you don't do it because you include yourself in the top 5 and don't want to make it seem like you are boasting but in all actuality it's not boasting. Because it's the truth, no?

I really don't care if people think I'm boasting, lol. I think I've earned a place in the Top 10 at least. If I finish the season strong, Top 5 isn't impossible. Maybe some have me in it now, idk.

But, because I don't know a lot of AHL/PHL goalies I don't think my list can really be comprehensive.

1 - Danger-Rally
2 - Mesmerize-_-
3 - VanillahGorilla
4 - Murloc-Death
5 - DK_Kassicus
6 - xxDR_SWAGGER1xx
7 - mikefleury29
8 - Vito_Corleone

As I said, 3-8 fluctuate often. Murloc is having an incredible few weeks since going to a good team and was very solid on a below average team. Especially considering I don't think he played a lot last season. Vanillah has been great the last 2 seasons. Swagger was amazing in the AHL last season, been very good this year. DK and I have battled a lot the last two seasons and I have a lot of respect for his skill.

#9 and 10 change a lot for me. Penguins, Dangles, Never, and so on. I couldn't choose. Heck, those guys maybe deserve a bit higher rating than 9 or 10. I don't know.

Those are my rankings.
I dont think you are boasting, You are putting up solid numbers on a average team, Keeping them in every game this season, If not for you being there, They might be doing way worse this season, I dont agree with everyone on the list, But everyone has a different opinion about someone else,Some people think i suck at goalie .

Well, Since it would fair to say i dont like you and having that choice is my right and to be fair dont like alot of people. i would like to just point something out thats not  coming from someone riding your lap so to speak. Would i say you suck? No, definently not. But are u worth the 11M? No, but with having to fill a roster of 10 players nobody is really worth paying thay much for 1 person. Anyone that says otherwise and says you suck are just idiots and i wouldnt pay much attention from those people in the room.

Gongratz on your allstar selection, and everyone that made the ballots this season


_________________


Season 6
PHL - (Assistant Captain) Halifax Mooseheads - GOALIE
Memorial Cup Champions
Record - (18-2)  Save% -0.845 / GAA-1.97 /SO-2


Season 7
AHL - Connecticut Whale - Right Wing
Games-30 / Goals-39 / Assist-31 / Points- 70 / PPG-2.33

Season 8

NHL - LA Kings - GOALIE
 Record - (31-24) / Save%-0.800 / GAA-2.25 / Shutouts-7

Season 9

NHL - ANA Ducks - Left Defensemen
Stanley Cup Champions
Western Conference All-Star LD
Games-52 / Goals-12 / Assists-63 / Points-75 / ppg-1.44  Plus/Minus +56

98 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Enceladus-strike


Superstar
Superstar
#Vote4CrazyCam98


_________________


99 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:57 am

mikefleury29


Veteran
Veteran
Mesmerize-_- wrote:
I dont think you are boasting, You are putting up solid numbers on a average team, Keeping them in every game this season, If not for you being there, They might be doing way worse this season, I dont agree with everyone on the list, But everyone has a different opinion about someone else, Some people think i suck at goalie.

That's a list I'd like to see. You've been around a lot longer than me, I think your top 10 would have a lot more... Not merit but...weight, maybe? Having been here for a while you've probably seen a lot more of some of these goalies than I have.


_________________




Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum