OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEFT WING ALL STARS

+27
SkillzPayBillz3
vinnynorthsyde
Penguins2013
bombermanuxo
DJ-WKU-68-_-
jewofcanada
vxWoytkiw8xv
Mesmerize-_-
mikefleury29
B-Bunny
ballachick3
dasn1pa
Kcrusher33
dydy23
ccurtis3974
fluri37
meMack
SteelCityFan17
ovechkin8jr
JPH_VeNoM
Class_Act_27
RiseOfTheNinja
AggroCrag24
DuffHouse12
Nifttee
Reamy12
CastroGstar
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

EASTERN CONFERENCE LW

LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap23%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 23% [ 44 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 18 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 26 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap25%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 25% [ 49 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap4%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 25 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 195

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

1LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty LEFT WING ALL STARS Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:41 am

CastroGstar

Elite Legend
Elite Legend

First topic message reminder :

Congratulations to all of our Season 9 ASG nominees.

Please take the time to vote for one player from each position.

The top three players who receive the most votes will be chosen to represent their respective conference at their position.

Http://www.afterdarkent.ca

76LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:09 pm

RiseOfTheNinja

RiseOfTheNinja
Superstar
Superstar

Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.
This is supposed to be a fun time lol.

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.
"Best offensive forward here" as in on the list above I meant for nominations at the moment.

77LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:12 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Rookie
Rookie

Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.

Why mention the fact that I'm Greek in what seems to be an insult...? You know I could conclude that you're being an ethnicist (Play on words, I know Smile, if you're confused about what I mean exactly by ethnicist, feel free to ask). here, sir.

lol, I love how you said racist first, then edited it once you realized what you said made no sense. I don't need you to explain to me what you mean, I understood the difference before you edited the post. Anyways, I'm not insulting you I'm just yanking your chain. Calm down bro.

Not sure what you're talking about, and I know. Just trying to grab attention and be like all the other clowns lol

78LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:12 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:

"Best offensive forward here" as in on the list above I meant for nominations at the moment.

Oh my god does nobody get a fucking joke around here, jesus.

79LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:13 pm

SkillzPayBillz3

Rookie
Rookie

Mes and ovechkin over jay lol you know it's a popularity contest.

80LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:14 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:

Why mention the fact that I'm Greek in what seems to be an insult...? You know I could conclude that you're being an ethnicist (Play on words, I know Smile, if you're confused about what I mean exactly by ethnicist, feel free to ask). here, sir.

lol, I love how you said racist first, then edited it once you realized what you said made no sense. I don't need you to explain to me what you mean, I understood the difference before you edited the post. Anyways, I'm not insulting you I'm just yanking your chain. Calm down bro.

Not sure what you're talking about, and I know. Just trying to grab attention and be like all the other clowns lol

I'm talking about the original post that you changed, I know this because I was replying to it, explaining the difference between nationality/ethnicity and race, but I couldn't post because you had edited it while I was replying lol.

81LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:20 pm

vxWoytkiw8xv

vxWoytkiw8xv
Superstar
Superstar

Stop quoting, start a new post to quote. It's getting too long.

82LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:24 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

vxWoytkiw8xv wrote:Stop quoting, start a new post to quote. It's getting too long.

Here Woy take this quote.

83LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:36 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Rookie
Rookie

Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:

I'm talking about the original post that you changed, I know this because I was replying to it, explaining the difference between nationality/ethnicity and race, but I couldn't post because you had edited it while I was replying lol.

Again, I'm not sure about what you're talking about.

84LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:38 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Rookie
Rookie

SkillzPayBillz3 wrote:Mes and ovechkin  over jay lol you know it's a popularity contest.

30GP 41G 55A 96PTS 3.2P/G +7

29GP 36G 37A 73PTS 2.52P/G +19

& What if i told you the #2 is on a "better" team. Not sure what you're talking about, but sure.

85LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:42 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

ovechkin8jr wrote:Again, I'm not sure about what you're talking about.

Sure you don't  lol!

86LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:15 pm

meMack

meMack
Elite Legend
Elite Legend

How I feel after reading this thread....

http://www.kissmyass.com

87LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:17 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Rookie
Rookie

Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:Sure you don't  lol! 

Thanks for agreeing

88LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:13 am

sgill19

Legend
Legend

skate in a straight line while using speed burst and then hold the R2 button for a minimum of 4 seconds. Once this step is complete proceed to move your left analog stick towards the goalie/defenders- Don't worry, they won't be able to touch the puck-you are aiming for your line mate that is standing behind both defenders. Once you've done that step, put the breaks on, so that you are facing towards the middle and let go of the R2 button. You are now a 3ppg forward. I'll take donations for this great public announcement on how to make a pass and get points. If you would like to learn how to deke through people, just send me a PM and I will teach you for only 3 easy payments of $39.99! That's right! ONLY 3 EASY payments of $39.99.

89LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:53 am

mikefleury29

Veteran
Veteran

jewofcanada wrote:
mikefleury29 wrote:

jewofcanada wrote:mesmerize deserves to be in the all star game just as much as any other clown on the list. 

the guy is one of the best goalies in the league and wins games in net, 

stats don't mean everything when your goal is to win games.  

he didn't get a goalie nomination because we also have another top 5 goalie on the team splitting time  

1) Well.... Not really... No. He doesn't have the games played for one position and doesn't really have the stats for the other. So, I can understand people's complaints.

2) Yes. No argument. #2 behind Danger. 3 through 8 fluctuate near weekly, but 1-2 stay the same.

3) Funny you should say that. TBL is 18-14 overall with Mes in the lineup.

ovechkin8jr: 18-13
Das: 25-9
laydown: 24-10
JPH: 20-7

So... These four others have the stats AND the wins... Which is why people are causing a commotion. 

4) Technically, top 7. But, deserving of a nomination himself, probably.

1. don't care
2. Mes and Vito_Vezina are the two best goalies besides Danger, it doesn't fluctuate, positionally they are the best & smartest regardless of what stats say.
3. stats don't matter. other teams have better records, mesmerize can't do it all, pretty tough even for him to carry this shitty team of buffoons. but have you ever seen boston play? probably the funniest/most embarrassing thing i've ever seen, their entire gameplan revolves around taking it behind the net and forcing it through 10 people in front of the net and eventually getting lucky and having one connect. pretty sure their passing percentage vs us was in the 20s from all the missed forces. why would you reward someone who plays the game the complete opposite of how hockey should be played?
4. see #2

You are more than welcome to your opinion, but I disagree. Vito is not, for my money, #3. There are at least five other goalies I'd put ahead of him. He's solid. Fairly consistent. But not Top 3. But, I understand backing your team and your decisions. I wouldn't really expect you to say anything different.

I've played Boston, yes. And what you've pointed out is the weaker of the four teams. My point was that the "winning is the only stat that matters" idea still doesn't place Mes higher than others on the list. Das, JPH, and laydown have better numbers and wins, and OV, regardless of how the team plays, wins games too.

90LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:19 am

sgill19

Legend
Legend

let's hear your top 10 goalie on nhl 14, if you can't do that do a top 5. won't be surprised if you don't do it because you include yourself in the top 5 and don't want to make it seem like you are boasting but in all actuality it's not boasting. Because it's the truth, no?

91LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:33 am

wasteaway44

Amateur
Amateur

#vote4mes

92LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:00 pm

mikefleury29

Veteran
Veteran

sgill19 wrote:let's hear your top 10 goalie on nhl 14, if you can't do that do a top 5. won't be surprised if you don't do it because you include yourself in the top 5 and don't want to make it seem like you are boasting but in all actuality it's not boasting. Because it's the truth, no?

I really don't care if people think I'm boasting, lol. I think I've earned a place in the Top 10 at least. If I finish the season strong, Top 5 isn't impossible. Maybe some have me in it now, idk.

But, because I don't know a lot of AHL/PHL goalies I don't think my list can really be comprehensive.

1 - Danger-Rally
2 - Mesmerize-_-
3 - VanillahGorilla
4 - Murloc-Death
5 - DK_Kassicus
6 - xxDR_SWAGGER1xx
7 - mikefleury29
8 - Vito_Corleone

As I said, 3-8 fluctuate often. Murloc is having an incredible few weeks since going to a good team and was very solid on a below average team. Especially considering I don't think he played a lot last season. Vanillah has been great the last 2 seasons. Swagger was amazing in the AHL last season, been very good this year. DK and I have battled a lot the last two seasons and I have a lot of respect for his skill.

#9 and 10 change a lot for me. Penguins, Dangles, Never, and so on. I couldn't choose. Heck, those guys maybe deserve a bit higher rating than 9 or 10. I don't know.

Those are my rankings.

93LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:03 pm

sgill19

Legend
Legend

damn dude, pnc he's calling you out... you gona take that?

94LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Mesmerize-_-

Mesmerize-_-
Legend
Legend

mikefleury29 wrote:
sgill19 wrote:let's hear your top 10 goalie on nhl 14, if you can't do that do a top 5. won't be surprised if you don't do it because you include yourself in the top 5 and don't want to make it seem like you are boasting but in all actuality it's not boasting. Because it's the truth, no?

I really don't care if people think I'm boasting, lol. I think I've earned a place in the Top 10 at least. If I finish the season strong, Top 5 isn't impossible. Maybe some have me in it now, idk.

But, because I don't know a lot of AHL/PHL goalies I don't think my list can really be comprehensive.

1 - Danger-Rally
2 - Mesmerize-_-
3 - VanillahGorilla
4 - Murloc-Death
5 - DK_Kassicus
6 - xxDR_SWAGGER1xx
7 - mikefleury29
8 - Vito_Corleone

As I said, 3-8 fluctuate often. Murloc is having an incredible few weeks since going to a good team and was very solid on a below average team. Especially considering I don't think he played a lot last season. Vanillah has been great the last 2 seasons. Swagger was amazing in the AHL last season, been very good this year. DK and I have battled a lot the last two seasons and I have a lot of respect for his skill.

#9 and 10 change a lot for me. Penguins, Dangles, Never, and so on. I couldn't choose. Heck, those guys maybe deserve a bit higher rating than 9 or 10. I don't know.

Those are my rankings.
I dont think you are boasting, You are putting up solid numbers on a average team, Keeping them in every game this season, If not for you being there, They might be doing way worse this season, I dont agree with everyone on the list, But everyone has a different opinion about someone else, Some people think i suck at goalie.

95LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:08 pm

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

Mesmerize-_- wrote:
mikefleury29 wrote:

1 - Danger-Rally
2 - Mesmerize-_-
3 - VanillahGorilla
4 - Murloc-Death
5 - DK_Kassicus
6 - xxDR_SWAGGER1xx
7 - mikefleury29
8 - Vito_Corleone

Those are my rankings.
I dont think you are boasting, You are putting up solid numbers on a average team, Keeping them in every game this season, If not for you being there, They might be doing way worse this season, I dont agree with everyone on the list, But everyone has a different opinion about someone else, Some people think i suck at goalie.

I approve

96LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:47 pm

AggroCrag24

AggroCrag24
Superstar
Superstar

KingFromTheDot wrote:
Mesmerize-_- wrote:
mikefleury29 wrote:

1 - Danger-Rally
2 - Mesmerize-_-
3 - VanillahGorilla
4 - Murloc-Death
5 - DK_Kassicus
6 - xxDR_SWAGGER1xx
7 - mikefleury29
8 - Vito_Corleone

Those are my rankings.

I approve

Let me correct your goalie list:
1. AggroCrag
2. Danger-Rally
3. Mesmerize @ LW

#VoteForMes

97LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:53 pm

SteelCityFan17

SteelCityFan17
Veteran
Veteran

Mesmerize-_- wrote:
mikefleury29 wrote:

1 - Danger-Rally
2 - Mesmerize-_-
3 - VanillahGorilla
4 - Murloc-Death
5 - DK_Kassicus
6 - xxDR_SWAGGER1xx
7 - mikefleury29
8 - Vito_Corleone

Those are my rankings.
I dont think you are boasting, You are putting up solid numbers on a average team, Keeping them in every game this season, If not for you being there, They might be doing way worse this season, I dont agree with everyone on the list, But everyone has a different opinion about someone else,Some people think i suck at goalie .

Well, Since it would fair to say i dont like you and having that choice is my right and to be fair dont like alot of people. i would like to just point something out thats not  coming from someone riding your lap so to speak. Would i say you suck? No, definently not. But are u worth the 11M? No, but with having to fill a roster of 10 players nobody is really worth paying thay much for 1 person. Anyone that says otherwise and says you suck are just idiots and i wouldnt pay much attention from those people in the room.

Gongratz on your allstar selection, and everyone that made the ballots this season

98LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Enceladus-strike

Superstar
Superstar

#Vote4CrazyCam98

99LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 4 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:57 am

mikefleury29

Veteran
Veteran

Mesmerize-_- wrote:

That's a list I'd like to see. You've been around a lot longer than me, I think your top 10 would have a lot more... Not merit but...weight, maybe? Having been here for a while you've probably seen a lot more of some of these goalies than I have.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum