OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEFT WING ALL STARS

+27
SkillzPayBillz3
vinnynorthsyde
Penguins2013
bombermanuxo
DJ-WKU-68-_-
jewofcanada
vxWoytkiw8xv
Mesmerize-_-
mikefleury29
B-Bunny
ballachick3
dasn1pa
Kcrusher33
dydy23
ccurtis3974
fluri37
meMack
SteelCityFan17
ovechkin8jr
JPH_VeNoM
Class_Act_27
RiseOfTheNinja
AggroCrag24
DuffHouse12
Nifttee
Reamy12
CastroGstar
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

EASTERN CONFERENCE LW

LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 23% [ 44 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 18 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 26 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% [ 49 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 25 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 195

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty LEFT WING ALL STARS Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:41 am

CastroGstar

Elite Legend
Elite Legend

First topic message reminder :

Congratulations to all of our Season 9 ASG nominees.

Please take the time to vote for one player from each position.

The top three players who receive the most votes will be chosen to represent their respective conference at their position.

Http://www.afterdarkent.ca

26LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:27 pm

dasn1pa

Amateur
Amateur

fluri37 wrote:maybe just do voting by committee, either make the NHL GMs vote on one player at each position from your list (and say that they cant vote for themselves or someone on their team) or have staff vote on it or something.  Really only way you can make it fair IMO.

I agree with fluri. Hope u get it ovi. Nice stats

27LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:35 pm

ballachick3

ballachick3
Elite
Elite

I believe NHL gms should vote, or something..bc here, ahl/phl players vote and do not play these players night in and night out..anyone can vote, people that have access to page that do not even play anymore. The ones that grind with these players everynight are the only people that know what they are doing nightly. You may club with someone and they tear it up, but here they have not, but that clubmate will vote for that player...someone may not like a player that is killing it everynight, but wont vote for them even if they clearly should win..just my opinion

28LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:41 pm

B-Bunny

Legend
Legend

Ovi needs to be on the most wrap around attempts ballot. He isn't a LW.

http://www.CNHL-PS3.com

29LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:24 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Rookie
Rookie

Maybe back in 12/13 Bunny

30LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:41 pm

mikefleury29

Veteran
Veteran

DuffHouse12 wrote:too many nominees. just ditch playing the games and have this vote take place so all these clowns can have their egos stroked on a video game hockey forum for a week.

Ah... So, you're one of "those" people... Got it.

31LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:34 pm

B-Bunny

Legend
Legend

ovechkin8jr wrote:Maybe back in 12/13 Bunny
Maybe back in November sounds more like it.

http://www.CNHL-PS3.com

32LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 pm

Mesmerize-_-

Mesmerize-_-
Legend
Legend

Dont know why everyone is hating on me, You act like im the worst player ever, Ovi is not even that good, Kid forces all game and racks up points against bad teams during the season, I have half the games played as everyone else at forward and made it as a nominee, I split games as goalies where i win games, Currently lead the league in save %, I also lead my team at forward. Im also pretty good looking and the ladies like me.

33LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:00 am

dasn1pa

Amateur
Amateur

Mesmerize-_- wrote:Dont know why everyone is hating on me, You act like im the worst player ever, Ovi is not even that good, Kid forces all game and racks up points against bad teams during the season, I have half the games played as everyone else at forward and made it as a nominee, I split games as goalies where i win games, Currently lead the league in save %, I also lead my team at forward. Im also pretty good looking and the ladies like me.

Mehhhhhh. Any fwd nominated should be atleast be near 2.5ppg. Votes should go to to whoever has the better season up to date and evryone els doing better. But gj texting evryone to vote for u

34LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:33 am

vxWoytkiw8xv

vxWoytkiw8xv
Superstar
Superstar

ppg lol.

35LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:49 am

jewofcanada

Legend
Legend

mesmerize deserves to be in the all star game just as much as any other clown on the list. the guy is one of the best goalies in the league and wins games in net, and does just fine producing on LW on a defense-minded team. stats don't mean everything when your goal is to win games. he is a top player in the league and deserves to go to the all star game. he didn't get a goalie nomination because we also have another top 5 goalie on the team splitting time, but when you balance what he contributes in net and LW he is probably more valuable to a team than some of the players listed who are one trick ponys and no-look force masters.

36LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:46 am

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

jewofcanada wrote:mesmerize deserves to be in the all star game just as much as any other clown on the list. the guy is one of the best goalies in the league and wins games in net, and does just fine producing on LW on a defense-minded team. stats don't mean everything when your goal is to win games. he is a top player in the league and deserves to go to the all star game. he didn't get a goalie nomination because we also have another top 5 goalie on the team splitting time, but when you balance what he contributes in net and LW he is probably more valuable to a team than some of the players listed who are one trick ponys and no-look force masters.

That's right bitches. You're not on Mesmerizes level, accept it.

37LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:15 am

bombermanuxo

Rookie
Rookie

I wish the best to all the nominees.

38LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:39 am

mikefleury29

Veteran
Veteran

jewofcanada wrote:mesmerize deserves to be in the all star game just as much as any other clown on the list. 

the guy is one of the best goalies in the league and wins games in net, 

stats don't mean everything when your goal is to win games.  

he didn't get a goalie nomination because we also have another top 5 goalie on the team splitting time  

1) Well.... Not really... No. He doesn't have the games played for one position and doesn't really have the stats for the other. So, I can understand people's complaints.

2) Yes. No argument. #2 behind Danger. 3 through 8 fluctuate near weekly, but 1-2 stay the same.

3) Funny you should say that. TBL is 18-14 overall with Mes in the lineup.

ovechkin8jr: 18-13
Das: 25-9
laydown: 24-10
JPH: 20-7

So... These four others have the stats AND the wins... Which is why people are causing a commotion. 

4) Technically, top 7. But, deserving of a nomination himself, probably.

39LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:44 pm

jewofcanada

Legend
Legend

mikefleury29 wrote:

jewofcanada wrote:mesmerize deserves to be in the all star game just as much as any other clown on the list. 

the guy is one of the best goalies in the league and wins games in net, 

stats don't mean everything when your goal is to win games.  

he didn't get a goalie nomination because we also have another top 5 goalie on the team splitting time  

1) Well.... Not really... No. He doesn't have the games played for one position and doesn't really have the stats for the other. So, I can understand people's complaints.

2) Yes. No argument. #2 behind Danger. 3 through 8 fluctuate near weekly, but 1-2 stay the same.

3) Funny you should say that. TBL is 18-14 overall with Mes in the lineup.

ovechkin8jr: 18-13
Das: 25-9
laydown: 24-10
JPH: 20-7

So... These four others have the stats AND the wins... Which is why people are causing a commotion. 

4) Technically, top 7. But, deserving of a nomination himself, probably.

1. don't care
2. Mes and Vito_Vezina are the two best goalies besides Danger, it doesn't fluctuate, positionally they are the best & smartest regardless of what stats say.
3. stats don't matter. other teams have better records, mesmerize can't do it all, pretty tough even for him to carry this shitty team of buffoons. but have you ever seen boston play? probably the funniest/most embarrassing thing i've ever seen, their entire gameplan revolves around taking it behind the net and forcing it through 10 people in front of the net and eventually getting lucky and having one connect. pretty sure their passing percentage vs us was in the 20s from all the missed forces. why would you reward someone who plays the game the complete opposite of how hockey should be played?
4. see #2

40LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Penguins2013

Penguins2013
Legend
Legend

Mesmerize-_- wrote:Dont know why everyone is hating on me, You act like im the worst player ever, Ovi is not even that good, Kid forces all game and racks up points against bad teams during the season, I have half the games played as everyone else at forward and made it as a nominee, I split games as goalies where i win games, Currently lead the league in save %, I also lead my team at forward. Im also pretty good looking and the ladies like me.

The fact that you have to attack another candidate in voting shows your insecurities. I find it comical that you endorse yourself on twitter and defend yourself almost daily for a ASG.

"Currently lead the league in save %"

FALSE- There are 2 goalies ahead of you.

LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Wrong11

"I also lead my team at forward"

FALSE- Strike and Jew have more points than you.

LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 False_10

LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Tweet10

You are one of those "superstars" that have to endorse themselves to get somewhere...

You have just about enough intelligence to open your mouth to eat, but certainly no more.

41LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:10 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Rookie
Rookie

Lol so bad

42LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:13 pm

jewofcanada

Legend
Legend

Penguins2013 wrote:

The fact that you have to attack another candidate in voting shows your insecurities. I find it comical that you endorse yourself on twitter and defend yourself almost daily for a ASG.

You are one of those "superstars" that have to endorse themselves to get somewhere...

You just have about enough intelligence to open your mouth to eat, but certainly no more.

Sorry Penguins but this is arguably the dumbest post on the thread to date. You realize the "two goalies ahead" of Mesmerize in sv % have played less than 5 games? Obviously too small of a sample size to include them. That's like saying some clown who played 1 game and got 4 assists is a "4PPG PLAYER."

And of course me and Strike are going to have more points than him, we've both played 10+ more games than him because he spends half the time in net. He has roughly as many goals as we do in 10 less games.

43LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Class_Act_27

Class_Act_27
Superstar
Superstar

People are still complaining about this? I thought "no one cared" about the all star game?

44LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:16 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Rookie
Rookie

Btw Mes, the scrub (me) who forces all game and just racks up points against "bad" teams got 3pts last time we played u in  a 3-2W with the GWG. 3 Points is my average. So are you calling your team bad..? And btw two of my goals were from shots, not snipes... also remind me what u did that game besides lose the puck... oh yeah and u blamed your "scrub" defender (bufford80) who got you guys 1 of your 2 only goals.

45LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:17 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

Penguins2013 wrote:

You have just about enough intelligence to open your mouth to eat, but certainly no more.

Why would you waste your time going through all of that lol. Fact of the matter is Mes could care less if he was all star are not, he's just having a good time pissing off as many people as he can in the process. All you're doing is feeding his inner troll, which, in an odd way kind of makes you like the idiot here.

46LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:17 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Rookie
Rookie

And btw two of my goals were from shots, not snipes...

Not forces *

47LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:19 pm

jewofcanada

Legend
Legend

ovechkin8jr wrote:Btw Mes, the scrub (me) who forces all game and just racks up points against "bad" teams got 3pts last time we played u in  a 3-2W with the GWG. 3 Points is my average. So are you calling your team bad..? And btw two of my goals were from shots, not snipes... also remind me what u did that game besides lose the puck... oh yeah and u blamed your "scrub" defender (bufford80) who got you guys 1 of your 2 only goals.

yeah your team is awful. you guys didn't deserve to win the game, only reason you scored any goals is cause our 8th string defenseman bufford was laughing too hard at the way you guys play to even hold his controller properly

48LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:23 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Rookie
Rookie

jewofcanada wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:Btw Mes, the scrub (me) who forces all game and just racks up points against "bad" teams got 3pts last time we played u in  a 3-2W with the GWG. 3 Points is my average. So are you calling your team bad..? And btw two of my goals were from shots, not snipes... also remind me what u did that game besides lose the puck... oh yeah and u blamed your "scrub" defender (bufford80) who got you guys 1 of your 2 only goals.

yeah your team is awful. you guys didn't deserve to win the game, only reason you scored any goals is cause our 8th string defenseman bufford was laughing too hard at the way you guys play to even hold his controller properly

So your whole team depends on your 8th string defense man? Btw stop using excuses, our C (Slabaugh) couldn't make it, and Straughn played instead, our 8th string D Was playing too, and we had an ECU on D from the AHL lmfao. Get good

49LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Penguins2013

Penguins2013
Legend
Legend

jewofcanada wrote:
Penguins2013 wrote:

You just have about enough intelligence to open your mouth to eat, but certainly no more.

Sorry Penguins but this is arguably the dumbest post on the thread to date. You realize the "two goalies ahead" of Mesmerize in sv % have played less than 5 games? Obviously too small of a sample size to include them. That's like saying some clown who played 1 game and got 4 assists is a "4PPG PLAYER."

And of course me and Strike are going to have more points than him, we've both played 10+ more games than him because he spends half the time in net. He has roughly as many goals as we do in 10 less games.

Guess he shouldn't have claimed best SV% in the league or leading his team because both are false statements. Have a good day.

50LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 2 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Mesmerize-_-

Mesmerize-_-
Legend
Legend

#VoteForMesmerize

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum