OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015


the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4




RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED
                          
(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEFT WING ALL STARS

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

EASTERN CONFERENCE LW

23% 23% [ 44 ]
9% 9% [ 18 ]
5% 5% [ 9 ]
13% 13% [ 26 ]
25% 25% [ 49 ]
4% 4% [ 8 ]
13% 13% [ 25 ]
8% 8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 195

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1 LEFT WING ALL STARS on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:41 am

CastroGstar


Elite Legend
Elite Legend
First topic message reminder :

Congratulations to all of our Season 9 ASG nominees.

Please take the time to vote for one player from each position.

The top three players who receive the most votes will be chosen to represent their respective conference at their position.


_________________
Http://www.afterdarkent.ca

51 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:31 pm

jewofcanada


Legend
Legend
ovechkin8jr wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:Btw Mes, the scrub (me) who forces all game and just racks up points against "bad" teams got 3pts last time we played u in  a 3-2W with the GWG. 3 Points is my average. So are you calling your team bad..? And btw two of my goals were from shots, not snipes... also remind me what u did that game besides lose the puck... oh yeah and u blamed your "scrub" defender (bufford80) who got you guys 1 of your 2 only goals.

yeah your team is awful. you guys didn't deserve to win the game, only reason you scored any goals is cause our 8th string defenseman bufford was laughing too hard at the way you guys play to even hold his controller properly

So your whole team depends on your 8th string defense man? Btw stop using excuses, our C (Slabaugh) couldn't make it, and Straughn played instead, our 8th string D Was playing too, and we had an ECU on D from the AHL lmfao. Get good

Yeah we lost the game, it's mostly because we are all bad players on Tampa Bay, but Mesmerize is our physical and spiritual leader and deserves to represent our historical organization in the All Star game. The way he carries himself and brings his A game every night, the way he rallies our team when we are down, the way he reaches for his goals and dreams and is willing to do whatever it takes to achieve them, the work he does for his community and for the elderly... Mesmerize is the full package. He is a leader and a winner both on and off the ice!


_________________



TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING

52 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:32 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
ovechkin8jr wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:Btw Mes, the scrub (me) who forces all game and just racks up points against "bad" teams got 3pts last time we played u in  a 3-2W with the GWG. 3 Points is my average. So are you calling your team bad..? And btw two of my goals were from shots, not snipes... also remind me what u did that game besides lose the puck... oh yeah and u blamed your "scrub" defender (bufford80) who got you guys 1 of your 2 only goals.

yeah your team is awful. you guys didn't deserve to win the game, only reason you scored any goals is cause our 8th string defenseman bufford was laughing too hard at the way you guys play to even hold his controller properly

So your whole team depends on your 8th string defense man? Btw stop using excuses, our C (Slabaugh) couldn't make it, and Straughn played instead, our 8th string D Was playing too, and we had an ECU on D from the AHL lmfao. Get good

We depend on him to not fuck up, the only reason you guys scored was a direct result of him fucking up, put Vito or Snake there and you guys get shut out, its pretty simple.


_________________


via Imgflip GIF Maker

53 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:33 pm

jewofcanada


Legend
Legend
Penguins2013 wrote:
Guess he shouldn't have claimed best SV% in the league or leading his team because both are false statements. Have a good day.

hey bud you got a flow chart to prove that?


_________________



TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING

54 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:34 pm

dydy23


Professional
Professional
Class_Act_27 wrote:People are still complaining about this? I thought "no one cared" about the all star game?


_________________




Keep your head up Guest!!!

55 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Reamy12

avatar
Amateur
Amateur
Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

56 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:39 pm

jewofcanada


Legend
Legend
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?


_________________



TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING

57 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:40 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

If that's how you feel you should take your ass over to the Eastern conference LD voting booth and say the same about Kcrusher.


_________________


via Imgflip GIF Maker

58 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:52 pm

dydy23


Professional
Professional
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

If that's how you feel you should take your ass over to the Eastern conference LD voting booth and say the same about Kcrusher.

It's not the same lol, personnally I really don't care so I'm not making a fuss about it. Here it's way more entertaining  Very Happy


_________________




Keep your head up Guest!!!

59 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:14 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
dydy23 wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

If that's how you feel you should take your ass over to the Eastern conference LD voting booth and say the same about Kcrusher.

It's not the same lol, personnally I really don't care so I'm not making a fuss about it. Here it's way more entertaining  Very Happy

Damn Dydy you're killing my flow, let me look right for once.


_________________


via Imgflip GIF Maker

60 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:25 pm

dydy23


Professional
Professional
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
dydy23 wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

If that's how you feel you should take your ass over to the Eastern conference LD voting booth and say the same about Kcrusher.

It's not the same lol, personnally I really don't care so I'm not making a fuss about it. Here it's way more entertaining  Very Happy

Damn Dydy you're killing my flow, let me look right for once.

Ya fk me i just realize that lol...my badd


_________________




Keep your head up Guest!!!

61 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:38 pm

ovechkin8jr

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:Btw Mes, the scrub (me) who forces all game and just racks up points against "bad" teams got 3pts last time we played u in  a 3-2W with the GWG. 3 Points is my average. So are you calling your team bad..? And btw two of my goals were from shots, not snipes... also remind me what u did that game besides lose the puck... oh yeah and u blamed your "scrub" defender (bufford80) who got you guys 1 of your 2 only goals.

yeah your team is awful. you guys didn't deserve to win the game, only reason you scored any goals is cause our 8th string defenseman bufford was laughing too hard at the way you guys play to even hold his controller properly

So your whole team depends on your 8th string defense man? Btw stop using excuses, our C (Slabaugh) couldn't make it, and Straughn played instead, our 8th string D Was playing too, and we had an ECU on D from the AHL lmfao. Get good

We depend on him to not fuck up, the only reason you guys scored was a direct result of him fucking up, put Vito or Snake there and you guys get shut out, its pretty simple.


Depend on your Allstar worthy forward to get you and your offense more than 2 goals on an ECU AHL defender, and our 8th string defender.

62 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:44 pm

jewofcanada


Legend
Legend
ovechkin8jr wrote:
Depend on your Allstar worthy forward to get you and your offense more than 2 goals on an ECU AHL defender, and our 8th string defender.

nah


_________________



TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING

63 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Reamy12

avatar
Amateur
Amateur
If I would have known that acouple of yous guys would get that butt hurt about my opinion I would have not said anything. Good luck Mes I hope you have lots of fun and you might be able to play a little better if jew gets off your lap Smile have fun brother

64 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:59 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Reamy12 wrote:If I would have known that acouple of yous guys would get that butt hurt about my opinion I would have not said anything.   Good luck Mes I hope you have lots of fun and you might be able to play a little better if jew gets off your lap :)have fun brother

I was just fucking with you man lol.


_________________


via Imgflip GIF Maker

65 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Mesmerize-_-

avatar
Legend
Legend
Reamy12 wrote:If I would have known that acouple of yous guys would get that butt hurt about my opinion I would have not said anything.   Good luck Mes I hope you have lots of fun and you might be able to play a little better if jew gets off your lap :)have fun brother
I like when Jew is on my lap tho.


_________________



Season 4 Abbotsford Heat AHL
Season 5 Bridgeport AHL
Season 6 Monarchs Captain AHL *Allstar Center*
Season 7 Boston NHL
Season 8 New Jersey NHL Captain *Allstar Goalie*
Season 9 Tampa Bay Lightning NHL *Allstar LeftWing*
Skype - Makarov19883

66 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:00 pm

RiseOfTheNinja

avatar
Superstar
Superstar
jewofcanada wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.
This is supposed to be a fun time lol.


_________________

Season 5 - Line 2 West All-Star
Season 9 - Line 2 West All-Star
WC3 Silver Medal
S9 ANA Ducks - Stanley Cup Champions
S9 - Art Ross Award
S9 - Conn Smythe Award
S9 - Ted Lindsay Award
S1 ESP Blues - KHL Champions

67 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Mesmerize-_-

avatar
Legend
Legend
Actually Jay6219 is the best offensive forward here.


_________________



Season 4 Abbotsford Heat AHL
Season 5 Bridgeport AHL
Season 6 Monarchs Captain AHL *Allstar Center*
Season 7 Boston NHL
Season 8 New Jersey NHL Captain *Allstar Goalie*
Season 9 Tampa Bay Lightning NHL *Allstar LeftWing*
Skype - Makarov19883

68 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:05 pm

vinnynorthsyde

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Just move about... Eghhhhh maybe 17 of those votes directly above Mes and VOULA, we have a legit battle for 1st line all star. Mes battles out for 3rd. WIN WIN. Wink  Now I will go back into my hole an cry for the hawks have lost, and the finals are about to begin...

-Franchise Pants


_________________

Season 9 NHL 2nd Line Eastern All-Star Center - ASG M.V.P.
Season 9 NHL Calgary Flames -> Toronto Maple Leafs
_______________________________________
Season 8 NHL ELC - New York Islanders
Season 8 AHL 1st Line Western All-Star Center
Season 8 AHL San Antonio -> Manchester -> BridgeportSoundTigers
_______________________________________
Season 7 AHL Captain - Rockford Icehogs - 2nd Line Western All-Star Center
_______________________________________
Season 5 PHL President Cup PHL Champions - Captain - VIC Tigres
Season 5 PHL 1st Line All-Star Center
Season 5 PHL Guy Lafleur Trophy - Playoff M.V.P.
http://facebook.com/vinnynorthsyde

69 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:07 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.
This is supposed to be a fun time lol.

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.


_________________


via Imgflip GIF Maker

70 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Reamy12

avatar
Amateur
Amateur
Mesmerize-_- wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:If I would have known that acouple of yous guys would get that butt hurt about my opinion I would have not said anything.   Good luck Mes I hope you have lots of fun and you might be able to play a little better if jew gets off your lap :)have fun brother
I like when Jew is on my lap tho.

maybe that makes you play better lol

71 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:12 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Reamy12 wrote:
Mesmerize-_- wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:If I would have known that acouple of yous guys would get that butt hurt about my opinion I would have not said anything.   Good luck Mes I hope you have lots of fun and you might be able to play a little better if jew gets off your lap :)have fun brother
I like when Jew is on my lap tho.

maybe that makes you play better lol

He's usually at his best when Jew takes him from the back and I take him from the front.


_________________


via Imgflip GIF Maker

72 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Reamy12

avatar
Amateur
Amateur
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:
Mesmerize-_- wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:If I would have known that acouple of yous guys would get that butt hurt about my opinion I would have not said anything.   Good luck Mes I hope you have lots of fun and you might be able to play a little better if jew gets off your lap :)have fun brother
I like when Jew is on my lap tho.

maybe that makes you play better lol

He's usually at his best when Jew takes him from the back and I take him from the front.
That might make anyone play better just make sure to shoot it high lol

73 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:50 pm

jewofcanada


Legend
Legend
Reamy12 wrote:If I would have known that acouple of yous guys would get that butt hurt about my opinion I would have not said anything.   Good luck Mes I hope you have lots of fun and you might be able to play a little better if jew gets off your lap :)have fun brother

put a sock in it, i never said a word to you, could care less what you said


_________________



TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING

74 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm

ovechkin8jr

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.
This is supposed to be a fun time lol.

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.

Why mention the fact that I'm Greek in what seems to be an insult...? You know I could conclude that you're being an ethnicist (Play on words, I know Smile, if you're confused about what I mean exactly by ethnicist, feel free to ask). here, sir.

75 Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:06 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.
This is supposed to be a fun time lol.

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.

Why mention the fact that I'm Greek in what seems to be an insult...? You know I could conclude that you're being an ethnicist (Play on words, I know Smile, if you're confused about what I mean exactly by ethnicist, feel free to ask). here, sir.

lol, I love how you said racist first, then edited it once you realized what you said made no sense. I don't need you to explain to me what you mean, I understood the difference before you edited the post. Anyways, I'm not insulting you I'm just yanking your chain. Calm down bro.


_________________


via Imgflip GIF Maker

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum