OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

LEFT WING ALL STARS

+27
SkillzPayBillz3
vinnynorthsyde
Penguins2013
bombermanuxo
DJ-WKU-68-_-
jewofcanada
vxWoytkiw8xv
Mesmerize-_-
mikefleury29
B-Bunny
ballachick3
dasn1pa
Kcrusher33
dydy23
ccurtis3974
fluri37
meMack
SteelCityFan17
ovechkin8jr
JPH_VeNoM
Class_Act_27
RiseOfTheNinja
AggroCrag24
DuffHouse12
Nifttee
Reamy12
CastroGstar
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

EASTERN CONFERENCE LW

LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_lcap23%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 23% [ 44 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 18 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% [ 9 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 26 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_lcap25%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 25% [ 49 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 8 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_lcap13%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 25 ]
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 195

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

1LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty LEFT WING ALL STARS Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:41 am

CastroGstar

Elite Legend
Elite Legend

First topic message reminder :

Congratulations to all of our Season 9 ASG nominees.

Please take the time to vote for one player from each position.

The top three players who receive the most votes will be chosen to represent their respective conference at their position.

Http://www.afterdarkent.ca

51LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:31 pm

jewofcanada

Legend
Legend

ovechkin8jr wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:Btw Mes, the scrub (me) who forces all game and just racks up points against "bad" teams got 3pts last time we played u in  a 3-2W with the GWG. 3 Points is my average. So are you calling your team bad..? And btw two of my goals were from shots, not snipes... also remind me what u did that game besides lose the puck... oh yeah and u blamed your "scrub" defender (bufford80) who got you guys 1 of your 2 only goals.

yeah your team is awful. you guys didn't deserve to win the game, only reason you scored any goals is cause our 8th string defenseman bufford was laughing too hard at the way you guys play to even hold his controller properly

So your whole team depends on your 8th string defense man? Btw stop using excuses, our C (Slabaugh) couldn't make it, and Straughn played instead, our 8th string D Was playing too, and we had an ECU on D from the AHL lmfao. Get good

Yeah we lost the game, it's mostly because we are all bad players on Tampa Bay, but Mesmerize is our physical and spiritual leader and deserves to represent our historical organization in the All Star game. The way he carries himself and brings his A game every night, the way he rallies our team when we are down, the way he reaches for his goals and dreams and is willing to do whatever it takes to achieve them, the work he does for his community and for the elderly... Mesmerize is the full package. He is a leader and a winner both on and off the ice!

52LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:32 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

ovechkin8jr wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:Btw Mes, the scrub (me) who forces all game and just racks up points against "bad" teams got 3pts last time we played u in  a 3-2W with the GWG. 3 Points is my average. So are you calling your team bad..? And btw two of my goals were from shots, not snipes... also remind me what u did that game besides lose the puck... oh yeah and u blamed your "scrub" defender (bufford80) who got you guys 1 of your 2 only goals.

yeah your team is awful. you guys didn't deserve to win the game, only reason you scored any goals is cause our 8th string defenseman bufford was laughing too hard at the way you guys play to even hold his controller properly

So your whole team depends on your 8th string defense man? Btw stop using excuses, our C (Slabaugh) couldn't make it, and Straughn played instead, our 8th string D Was playing too, and we had an ECU on D from the AHL lmfao. Get good

We depend on him to not fuck up, the only reason you guys scored was a direct result of him fucking up, put Vito or Snake there and you guys get shut out, its pretty simple.

53LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:33 pm

jewofcanada

Legend
Legend

Penguins2013 wrote:
Guess he shouldn't have claimed best SV% in the league or leading his team because both are false statements. Have a good day.

hey bud you got a flow chart to prove that?

54LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:34 pm

dydy23

Professional
Professional

Class_Act_27 wrote:People are still complaining about this? I thought "no one cared" about the all star game?
LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Meme11

55LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Reamy12

Reamy12
Amateur
Amateur

Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

56LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:39 pm

jewofcanada

Legend
Legend

Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?

57LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:40 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

Reamy12 wrote:Mes I'm not saying you are a bad player or don't even deserve to play I just think you should not be the top LW when others have better stats

If that's how you feel you should take your ass over to the Eastern conference LD voting booth and say the same about Kcrusher.

58LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:52 pm

dydy23

Professional
Professional

Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:

If that's how you feel you should take your ass over to the Eastern conference LD voting booth and say the same about Kcrusher.

It's not the same lol, personnally I really don't care so I'm not making a fuss about it. Here it's way more entertaining  Very Happy

59LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:14 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

dydy23 wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:

It's not the same lol, personnally I really don't care so I'm not making a fuss about it. Here it's way more entertaining  Very Happy

Damn Dydy you're killing my flow, let me look right for once.

60LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:25 pm

dydy23

Professional
Professional

Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
dydy23 wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:

Damn Dydy you're killing my flow, let me look right for once.

Ya fk me i just realize that lol...my badd

61LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:38 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Rookie
Rookie

Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
ovechkin8jr wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:

We depend on him to not fuck up, the only reason you guys scored was a direct result of him fucking up, put Vito or Snake there and you guys get shut out, its pretty simple.

Depend on your Allstar worthy forward to get you and your offense more than 2 goals on an ECU AHL defender, and our 8th string defender.

62LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:44 pm

jewofcanada

Legend
Legend

ovechkin8jr wrote:
Depend on your Allstar worthy forward to get you and your offense more than 2 goals on an ECU AHL defender, and our 8th string defender.

nah

63LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Reamy12

Reamy12
Amateur
Amateur

If I would have known that acouple of yous guys would get that butt hurt about my opinion I would have not said anything. Good luck Mes I hope you have lots of fun and you might be able to play a little better if jew gets off your lap Smile have fun brother

64LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:59 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

Reamy12 wrote:If I would have known that acouple of yous guys would get that butt hurt about my opinion I would have not said anything.   Good luck Mes I hope you have lots of fun and you might be able to play a little better if jew gets off your lap :)have fun brother

I was just fucking with you man lol.

65LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Mesmerize-_-

Mesmerize-_-
Legend
Legend

Reamy12 wrote:If I would have known that acouple of yous guys would get that butt hurt about my opinion I would have not said anything.   Good luck Mes I hope you have lots of fun and you might be able to play a little better if jew gets off your lap :)have fun brother
I like when Jew is on my lap tho.

66LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:00 pm

RiseOfTheNinja

RiseOfTheNinja
Superstar
Superstar

jewofcanada wrote:

you have the right to that opinion, so go ahead and vote to reflect your choice. so far the public chooses mesmerize, but there's still lots of time!

it's not like mesmerize has asked anyone to vote, he tweeted "VoteForMesmerize", he has like 10 followers, you think people actually give a fuck? Like honestly if him tweeting #VoteForMes or whatever is enough to sway anyone's opinion then who's fault is it really?
To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.
This is supposed to be a fun time lol.

67LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Mesmerize-_-

Mesmerize-_-
Legend
Legend

Actually Jay6219 is the best offensive forward here.

68LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:05 pm

vinnynorthsyde

vinnynorthsyde
Veteran
Veteran

Just move about... Eghhhhh maybe 17 of those votes directly above Mes and VOULA, we have a legit battle for 1st line all star. Mes battles out for 3rd. WIN WIN. Wink  Now I will go back into my hole an cry for the hawks have lost, and the finals are about to begin...

-Franchise Pants

https://facebook.com/vinnynorthsyde

69LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:07 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:

To be fair, he was in the chat one day when I was on and he was asking for votes and vote for vote. He probably considers this whole situation hilarious anyways lmao. Who cares though, it's just the all-star game. We all know ovi is the best offensive forward here so far this season but Mes is a solid G and LW as well.

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.

70LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Reamy12

Reamy12
Amateur
Amateur

Mesmerize-_- wrote:

maybe that makes you play better lol

71LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:12 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

Reamy12 wrote:
Mesmerize-_- wrote:

He's usually at his best when Jew takes him from the back and I take him from the front.

72LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:18 pm

Reamy12

Reamy12
Amateur
Amateur

Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
Reamy12 wrote:
Mesmerize-_- wrote:

He's usually at his best when Jew takes him from the back and I take him from the front.
That might make anyone play better just make sure to shoot it high lol

73LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:50 pm

jewofcanada

Legend
Legend

put a sock in it, i never said a word to you, could care less what you said

74LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm

ovechkin8jr

ovechkin8jr
Rookie
Rookie

Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:

No we don't all know that Ovi is the best offensive forward, we just know he's a little Greek princess.

Why mention the fact that I'm Greek in what seems to be an insult...? You know I could conclude that you're being an ethnicist (Play on words, I know Smile, if you're confused about what I mean exactly by ethnicist, feel free to ask). here, sir.

75LEFT WING ALL STARS - Page 3 Empty Re: LEFT WING ALL STARS Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:06 pm

DJ-WKU-68-_-

DJ-WKU-68-_-
Veteran
Veteran

ovechkin8jr wrote:
Djoneswilkilu68 wrote:
RiseOfTheNinja wrote:
jewofcanada wrote:

Why mention the fact that I'm Greek in what seems to be an insult...? You know I could conclude that you're being an ethnicist (Play on words, I know Smile, if you're confused about what I mean exactly by ethnicist, feel free to ask). here, sir.

lol, I love how you said racist first, then edited it once you realized what you said made no sense. I don't need you to explain to me what you mean, I understood the difference before you edited the post. Anyways, I'm not insulting you I'm just yanking your chain. Calm down bro.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum