OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utility man looking for club.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Utility man looking for club. Empty Utility man looking for club. Thu May 22, 2014 4:05 pm

brvsfan4

Professional
Professional

my primary is RW but i can play any position adequately. the only pos i don't care for is LD I'm a team first player. i cycle, try not to force if its not open, back check w/the best of 'em, and forecheck aggressively when needed. prefer 6's. will do whatever team needs. thnx for your consideration. psn/brvsfan4 skype/available .

2Utility man looking for club. Empty Re: Utility man looking for club. Fri May 23, 2014 6:44 am

bryerm

bryerm
Professional
Professional

Msg me on PSN, it's the same as my username. We might have a spot for you on our div 3 club

3Utility man looking for club. Empty Re: Utility man looking for club. Fri May 23, 2014 12:38 pm

RoyalSkills_83-

RoyalSkills_83-
Veteran
Veteran

msg me on psn i might have a spot for you on a new club that im trying to build chem with people on for NHL15

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum