OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015


the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4




RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED
                          
(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

DYE looking to build a 6's Club

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:59 am

MrMVP91

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Hey everyone,

Do You Even (DYE) is a rebuilding 6's club looking for players who are active from 10pm-1am est time and after VGHL games during the season. We are currently trying out all positions, but have a larger need for defensemen and goalies. For more information about our club, please visit our club page or ask me any questions on my skype (MrMVP91). Shomin08 and Perk5TP2 will also field any questions on their PSN accounts. If you are interested, please post some more information below.

PSN Name-
Primary/Secondary Position-

Club Page- http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/clubs/NHL14PS3/89289/overview


_________________


Season 7- (PHL to NHL)
Halifax Mooseheads
Binghamton Senators
Ottawa Senators

Season 8-
Los Angeles Kings

Season 9-
Springfield Falcons "C"
AHL All-Star Nominee

2 DYE on Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:32 pm

MrMVP91

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Bump


_________________


Season 7- (PHL to NHL)
Halifax Mooseheads
Binghamton Senators
Ottawa Senators

Season 8-
Los Angeles Kings

Season 9-
Springfield Falcons "C"
AHL All-Star Nominee

3 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:38 am

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

avatar
Professional
Professional
If you all lose more than 20 games you all will start a new club..it never fails. Chrome will run away all the defenseman. You will get all frustrated over a game and get offline . You will get to division 1 and start losing to Real Clubs and the club will no longer exist .#TRUESTATEMENT
I don't understand why perk keeps fooling with you all and the same situation. Good players but who wants to keeping making clubs over&over??
Chrome is the biggest Cry Baby I have every seen on this game. Another grown man crying over this game should be the last thing anyone wants to hear.

4 DYE on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:45 am

MrMVP91

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Thanks for the positive attitude.


_________________


Season 7- (PHL to NHL)
Halifax Mooseheads
Binghamton Senators
Ottawa Senators

Season 8-
Los Angeles Kings

Season 9-
Springfield Falcons "C"
AHL All-Star Nominee

5 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:07 pm

ChRoMe-USAF

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Why cause I called you out on being terribad???
I barely ever even get on my mic except for when shit gets so stupid that something has to be said...aka you.


_________________



S6 - Halifax Mooseheads ( 7 - 5 / 2.39 / 81.9)
S6 - PHL Championship
S7 - Syracuse Crunch / Colorado Avalanche / Lake Erie Monsters (AHL 18 - 9 -2 / 2.17 / 84.0 / 2 SO's) (NHL 6 - 5 - 1 / 1.88 / 83.0 / 2 SO's)
S7 - AHL All-Star
S8 - Colorado Avalanche / Calgary Flames
S8 - Northwest Division Champions (Calgary Flames) (34-9-6 / 2.15 / 75.4% / 10 SO's) (5-2-1 / 1.61 / 81.9%) (Playoffs)
S9 - BL1
S10 - Who knows???

6 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

avatar
Professional
Professional
Look here Chromey!! I played with you in nhl unmmmm???12 I left the club you didn't kick me, I didn't wanna here a grown man CRY OVER A GAME!! I'm far from a bad player and it's nhl 14 it's been awhile. I've been in a club with MVP AND Perk 3 or 4 times sense than. Doing pretty fine but as soon as we lose 10 or 15 games MVP starts the club over. And what's funny about the situation is MVP and myself was talking about how bad of a cry baby you are over a game. And you didn't wanna join a couple clubs we reunited on because I was in the club??And I played pretty damn solid for you as we'll so you saying I'm a terrible player??lol I doubt that. You hate me Why?? Because I speak up!! I'm not going to allow a guy from the internet talk trash all game about non-sense. When it's just a game..
So my point was why post a thread about your recruiting when your not going to even play more than 150 games,when you have a cry baby in net,and if your just going to kick guys???
Never said you was a terrible player chrome or MVP.
I'm just saying:)..You got my cousin playing in the club but you hate me because I don't suck up to you.

7 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:06 pm

meMack

avatar
Elite Legend
Elite Legend


_________________

[1:36:24 PM]Guest: I put my zoom zoom zoom in her boom boom
http://www.kissmyass.com

8 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Oso-Sic

avatar
Superstar
Superstar
I'm sold. Where do I sign up?

9 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:58 am

Arrowflinger77

avatar
Amateur
Amateur
PSN Name- Arrowflinger77
Primary/Secondary Position- G/RD

10 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

avatar
Professional
Professional
Good luck with that LOL (Snake)
Arrow is pretty bad..I don't think he would last with chrome nor MVP.. Down his throat.


_________________

11 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:51 pm

DaltonTheGinger7

avatar
Superstar
Superstar
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:Good luck with that LOL (Snake)
Arrow is pretty bad..I don't think he would last with chrome nor MVP.. Down his throat.

Bro. You need to hop off the online roid rage. Go do something productive with your anger.


_________________
 photo DALTONbba20_zpsw1edimk5.gif

[12:06:56 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): Some dude tried to tell me pussy felt like sand paper.
[12:07:25 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): I told him to find new pussy in front of his fiancée
[12:08:20 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): Just hit it doggy
[12:08:25 PM] stickygreendubs: Fucking is healthy for you
[12:08:26 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): No kissing
[12:08:54 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): The only emotions I transfer shoots out of my dick

12 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:17 pm

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

avatar
Professional
Professional
#1...Anger??Lol what part of that conversation did I sound angry??Lol..and productive with my anger? If anything you sound more angry than I do.
Because I don't think anyone was talking to you.

#2..I have no clue who you are and really don't care but understand you wanna be hero, but no one was talking to you kido honestly.

#3.. A video game and a online league will be the last thing to make me Angry.

#4.. #MindYourBusiness

13 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:28 pm

DaltonTheGinger7

avatar
Superstar
Superstar
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:#1...Anger??Lol what part of that conversation did I sound angry??Lol..and productive with my anger? If anything you sound more angry than I do.
Because I don't think anyone was talking to you.

#2..I have no clue who you are and really don't care but understand you wanna be hero, but no one was talking to you kido honestly.

#3.. A video game and a online league will be the last thing to make me Angry.

#4.. #MindYourBusiness

Really? You just came onto this thread to be "friendly" then didn't you? You don't seem like much of a bundle of joy. As for #MindYourBusiness. This thread I am sure didn't involve you in any way shape or form. So be a hypocrite all you want. I am just stating that you're being a troll for no reason. You obviously have some anger against these people if you're acting the way you are. Stop making a fool of yourself.


_________________
 photo DALTONbba20_zpsw1edimk5.gif

[12:06:56 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): Some dude tried to tell me pussy felt like sand paper.
[12:07:25 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): I told him to find new pussy in front of his fiancée
[12:08:20 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): Just hit it doggy
[12:08:25 PM] stickygreendubs: Fucking is healthy for you
[12:08:26 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): No kissing
[12:08:54 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): The only emotions I transfer shoots out of my dick

14 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

avatar
Professional
Professional
No anger..
I just don't like Chrome because he's a cry baby.
MVP I like solid player..but just can't keep a club together sense we all broke up Natural Born Killers.
Perks my real life cousin..so no problem Kid.
The problem is you hero..butting in the conversation saying I'm a troll and ect..
Anyone that knows me could tell you I'm far from a troll and a bad player#Fact
Me and these guys know where we stand,Neither guys are bad players but of course me being me I like to speak up on facts.
Sorry if your butt hurt about kid..even though idk you.

15 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

avatar
Professional
Professional
meMack wrote:

Lol

16 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:57 pm

DaltonTheGinger7

avatar
Superstar
Superstar
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:No anger..
I just don't like Chrome because he's a cry baby.
MVP I like solid player..but just can't keep a club together sense we all broke up Natural Born Killers.
Perks my real life cousin..so no problem Kid.
The problem is you hero..butting in the conversation saying I'm a troll and ect..
Anyone that knows me could tell you I'm far from a troll and a bad player#Fact
Me and these guys know where we stand,Neither guys are bad players but of course me being me I like to speak up on facts.
Sorry if your butt hurt about kid..even though idk you.

Lol I am not butt hurt xD. I am just saying. You had no reason to come in and start shit.


_________________
 photo DALTONbba20_zpsw1edimk5.gif

[12:06:56 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): Some dude tried to tell me pussy felt like sand paper.
[12:07:25 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): I told him to find new pussy in front of his fiancée
[12:08:20 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): Just hit it doggy
[12:08:25 PM] stickygreendubs: Fucking is healthy for you
[12:08:26 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): No kissing
[12:08:54 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): The only emotions I transfer shoots out of my dick

17 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:58 pm

DaltonTheGinger7

avatar
Superstar
Superstar
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:No anger..
I just don't like Chrome because he's a cry baby.
MVP I like solid player..but just can't keep a club together sense we all broke up Natural Born Killers.
Perks my real life cousin..so no problem Kid.
The problem is you hero..butting in the conversation saying I'm a troll and ect..
Anyone that knows me could tell you I'm far from a troll and a bad player#Fact
Me and these guys know where we stand,Neither guys are bad players but of course me being me I like to speak up on facts.
Sorry if your butt hurt about kid..even though idk you.

So of course I will come in here and call you out. Because you're being a complete tool. Sorry to inform you that your being a douchebag. It must be hard to hear.


_________________
 photo DALTONbba20_zpsw1edimk5.gif

[12:06:56 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): Some dude tried to tell me pussy felt like sand paper.
[12:07:25 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): I told him to find new pussy in front of his fiancée
[12:08:20 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): Just hit it doggy
[12:08:25 PM] stickygreendubs: Fucking is healthy for you
[12:08:26 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): No kissing
[12:08:54 PM] PolynomC(VGHL DC Rep.): The only emotions I transfer shoots out of my dick

18 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

avatar
Professional
Professional
Hard to hear??No..lol it's game snipe who cares hero??
I'm a toll because I'm talking to a couple guys I've club with over the years?
I don't see where you have any room to say anything..
NON-FACTOR seriously..have never played with you,club,otp or anything.
Went to one of your camps and you stacked your whole team against guys who was trying out..that's the only time I came close to playing with you.

19 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:41 pm

vxWoytkiw8xv

avatar
Superstar
Superstar
I love when ezz types, it's always a joy to try and decipher what the fk he is actually trying to say hehe.


_________________
Season 5 Ahl Peoria Rivermen/Springfield Falcons:

S5 Regular Season: 43gp 48g 105a 153p +56 39.3shot%

S5 Playoffs: 15gp 22g 30a 52p +23 46.8shot%

Season 5 Ahl Calder Cup Champs Springfield Falcons

Season 8 NHL Stanley Cup Champs Dallas Stars!

Season 9 NHL West Line 1 All-Star




[22:25:31] SNiPeSHoW_21 : Woyt
[22:25:40] SNiPeSHoW_21 : I think you're the best Defenseman in the game

Cool

20 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:46 pm

Oso-Sic

avatar
Superstar
Superstar
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:Good luck with that LOL (Snake)
Arrow is pretty bad..I don't think he would last with chrome nor MVP.. Down his throat.

I was kidding.

21 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:56 pm

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

avatar
Professional
Professional
Lol.. They have a nice roster but it's just Chrome isn't worth the headache at all.
I just wanna see if what they look like after 150+ games if they don't restart it over again.


_________________

22 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx

avatar
Professional
Professional
vxWoytkiw8xv wrote:I love when ezz types, it's always a joy to try and decipher what the fk he is actually trying to say hehe.
I love keeping my Fans happy..
I would be nothing without you all!!
It's all fun and games..who the puck cares??

23 Club. on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:22 pm

MrMVP91

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
I didn't even realize this thread was still going. I don't like restarting clubs, but it's hard to find ither guys that stick around anymore and just like everyone else, a couple losses makes you reevaluate the direction of the club. Just like you claim you have changed ez, I have also changed. I just wanna play. So since this thread got way off topic, let me just restate that we are recruiting and you can read the information above. Good luck to everyone in vghl this year.


_________________


Season 7- (PHL to NHL)
Halifax Mooseheads
Binghamton Senators
Ottawa Senators

Season 8-
Los Angeles Kings

Season 9-
Springfield Falcons "C"
AHL All-Star Nominee

24 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:27 pm

I--Chief--I


Veteran
Veteran
Xx_At_Ezzz_Xx wrote:No anger..
I just don't like Chrome because he's a cry baby.
MVP I like solid player..but just can't keep a club together sense we all broke up Natural Born Killers.
Perks my real life cousin..so no problem Kid.
The problem is you hero..butting in the conversation saying I'm a troll and ect..
Anyone that knows me could tell you I'm far from a troll and a bad player#Fact
Me and these guys know where we stand,Neither guys are bad players but of course me being me I like to speak up on facts.
Sorry if your butt hurt about kid..even though idk you.


Whut.  Shocked 

 Wink 

25 Re: DYE looking to build a 6's Club on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:02 pm

KINFOL_K

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
LOL!!!!!!


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum