OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need taylor hall to finish edm

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need taylor hall to finish edm  Empty Need taylor hall to finish edm Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:17 am

gobelet_30

Rookie
Rookie

Ill give him back 1 min after..... Plz and ty

Dont have 80k pucks to buy him but the 37k bonus will help.me buy some players . Hit me up on psn if u wanna help

2Need taylor hall to finish edm  Empty Re: Need taylor hall to finish edm Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:54 pm

gobelet_30

Rookie
Rookie

Ill give 5k pucks if someone can let me have him for the time to collect the team bonus plzz

3Need taylor hall to finish edm  Empty Re: Need taylor hall to finish edm Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:24 pm

jbchickenhead

Rookie
Rookie

Do you have any collateral? I have one, but I am not going to give him to you without having something of equal value in case you decide to run off with it.

4Need taylor hall to finish edm  Empty Re: Need taylor hall to finish edm Sat May 03, 2014 7:05 pm

oneflycdnM3

oneflycdnM3
Elite
Elite

jbchickenhead wrote:Do you have any collateral?  I have one, but I am not going to give him to you without having something of equal value in case you decide to run off with it.

^^ smart guy right there Smile

I won't either.... cuz I need him ON my team Smile

5Need taylor hall to finish edm  Empty Re: Need taylor hall to finish edm Sat May 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Diesel2900

Veteran
Veteran

gob already got him from me, no need to post here anymore, thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum