OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3

+9
DuffHouse12
mikrob09
nhl-gamer-1988
skizzzer
oneflycdnM3
scardface77
iHockey_i
Dafoumanchew
KingFromTheDot
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

1ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:16 pm

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

First topic message reminder :

ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Afterd45

Last edited by KingFromTheDot on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

26ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:34 pm

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Ffdngtfosegc

OVERTIME TUESDAYS: FEBRUARY 26TH

GAME 1: 11:00PM ET
Fluri37 (Captain)
sick_Chewbacca (Captain)
Ballachick3
KingFromTheDot
Runlikehell
xX-D-O-E-Xx412
Lasalleleprekah
Peerless
Nevernavok
CastroGstar
Taylor526
Tyrone257

BACKUPS
Remington_Remedy
xXMINORTHREATXx
Djoneswilkilu68
Real_Deal18
Jay6219

GAME 2: 11:45PM ET
MyLeftNutt (Captain)
Gayphish (Captain)
Fluri37
siCK_Chewbacca
Djoneswilkilu68
Tyrone257
xXM1NORTHREATXx
Real_deal18
xX-D-O-E-Xx412
Jay6219
KingFromTheDot
Remington_Remedy

BACKUPS
Taylor526
Runlikehell
xxKAZIxx
nevernavok
Lasalleleprekah

27ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:08 pm

oneflycdnM3

oneflycdnM3
Elite
Elite

So glad I signed up for this, I miss 1 game which I was notified about with minimal warning, have not been scheduled since despite asking over a week ago if I would be, while checking the schedule for 2 weeks noticing I am not on the list. Not once notified or otherwise included in any game. Offered to help out just like last season, still nothing. Love the respect. Very well organized. Thanks

[/END RANT]

28ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:50 pm

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

oneflycdnM3 wrote:So glad I signed up for this, I miss 1 game which I was notified about with minimal warning, have not been scheduled since despite asking over a week ago if I would be, while checking the schedule for 2 weeks noticing I am not on the list. Not once notified or otherwise included in any game. Offered to help out just like last season, still nothing. Love the respect. Very well organized. Thanks

[/END RANT]

Is this why you decided to deduct 28 rep from me?

29ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:55 pm

oneflycdnM3

oneflycdnM3
Elite
Elite

neah don't have time for that nonsense, just wanted to vent because I thought we were friends. Maybe some other people agreed with me, but whatever, not going to say more about it now. It's in the past.

30ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:17 pm

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

oneflycdnM3 wrote:neah don't have time for that nonsense, just wanted to vent because I thought we were friends. Maybe some other people agreed with me, but whatever, not going to say more about it now. It's in the past.

1. I haven't heard from you for maybe over a week after you missed your game. And even then, I had to message you. You didn't take any action to contact us.

2. There is no PM or posts about you wanted to play since you missed your game till the 24th of February to my skype, wich the Tuesday schedule is already made.

3. The event co-ordinators haven't heard from you.

4. There is over 70 players registered for AD and there is only 8 regular games a week.

5. You removed yourself from the After Dark Skype chat and the After Dark's staff Skype Lounge. Never asking me or the staff to add you back.

6. Are we suppose to chase after everyone that decides to drop themselves? No. We work for free.

7. OJ aka Minorthreat also missed a game. But he contacted us, stated his cause and has been put back on the roster. Took some time, and that's because we prioritize players that are dedicated to playing and not the players that makes our staff work more for nothing.

8. You would've been put back on the roster too if you stated your cause properly.

9. Everyone is given a one day notice to game time. No exception. And people are scheduled due to their availability. Your registration states:

"currently available for every game, but might change...

LW/RW/LD/RD"

Everyone gets PMs of their schedules and PMs are forwarded to their personal emails. The little notice is no excuse. You simply didn't care to show up or contact us before or after the game. Why should AD care about you?

10. Don't hate the game. Hate the player.

11. And yes, VGHLAD is very well run. Thanks for the comment but your condescending sarcasm is insignificant around here.

12. And if you still want to play, give us your new availability that you won't miss even with a short notice. Cuz that's how it works.

31ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:22 pm

skizzzer

Professional
Professional

AD is well run. I missed a game, didn't give notice, and was still scheduled for a game the next week. Much appreciation for King and everyone who helps him run AD.

32ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 pm

oneflycdnM3

oneflycdnM3
Elite
Elite

Pretty much none of that is true, but I am not going to bother since I have no proof to go on anyways, I missed ONE game, wasn't scheduled for another even after asking a few days later, then 48 hours ago (less time than you gave me to respond to the 1st/only game), still no response. I left the skype chat?? dude that was MONTHS ago after VGHL AD season 1 was over and you know it! Asked me to re-join once I got my new FIBE Internet, which I was talking to you about for a week until I finally got it! If you didn't want me to help out, just be cool and tell me, if you didn't want me to play any games, again, cool, tell me, because clearly I haven't done anything to help you out in this league at all (even if only a little bit)... Spin it however you want, don't care, letting it go... those are the FACTS!

Moving on...

33ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:31 pm

oneflycdnM3

oneflycdnM3
Elite
Elite

skizzzer wrote:AD is well run. I missed a game, didn't give notice, and was still scheduled for a game the next week. Much appreciation for King and everyone who helps him run AD.

^^ THIS!!!

... wow... just.... wow!

I would have preferred sending me a message "screw you onefly, nobody likes you and you're terrible at the game" than just outright ignoring someone who has only tried to help

34ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:44 pm

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

oneflycdnM3 wrote:
skizzzer wrote:AD is well run. I missed a game, didn't give notice, and was still scheduled for a game the next week. Much appreciation for King and everyone who helps him run AD.

^^ THIS!!!

... wow... just.... wow!

I would have preferred sending me a message "screw you onefly, nobody likes you and you're terrible at the game" than just outright ignoring someone who has only tried to help

Skizzer does not have a previous bad track record with AD. You quit season 1 for certain reasons, remember? You had your yellow card and you had your shot. Sorry if we do not continuously babysit.

35ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:53 pm

nhl-gamer-1988

nhl-gamer-1988
Rookie
Rookie

On another note...

I would like to play as a goalie sometime Smile

36ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:59 am

oneflycdnM3

oneflycdnM3
Elite
Elite

I was going to write a big long explanation and keep going with this debacle and dance of lies, but that just brings me down to your level and airing out dirty laundry. You know exactly what you are doing here and wish you the best in the VGHL.

37ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:03 am

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

oneflycdnM3 wrote:I was going to write a big long explanation and keep going with this debacle and dance of lies, but that just brings me down to your level and airing out dirty laundry. You know exactly what you are doing here and wish you the best in the VGHL.

Yes Onefly...it's a bunch of lies and I have this big conspiracy of boycotting you from VGHL After Dark cause I don't want you to play. Please guy, the world does not evolve around you. And you had your shot. Alrite, you wanna do this in public that's fine with me. You were a staff of AD. And I appreciated your work. All I asked for you was to record and post your After Darks games within our After Dark standards. Wut was the standards I asked for? custom music and turn of your PSN messaging notifications while in After Dark mode. But apparently that was too much to ask for so you turned your back on me and After Dark and quit the season. I did talk to you during off season to see if you were interested in coming back to help. And to be honest the conversation didn't go far. All talk no walk. If you really wanted to help out, you would've walked the extra mile like all of the AD staff did. I'm not gonna chase someone around just because he's seems interested but not really sure if he is; someone that has nothing to show or deliver; and especially someone who turned his back on me because he refused to follow simple standards. Wutever, I scheduled you back in the game with the same amount of notification I give to everyone else. And no show. Not even a word until I see you in OTP and messaged you..."You missed your game." All players get PMs for the games. On top of that, event co-ordinators contacts every player prior to game time. But you were like a ghost. No replies to PMs or PSN messages. Until you decided that you felt like showing up again, out of nowhere you're like..."I miss a game and I don't get scheduled?" Damn right you didn't get scheduled. So don't act all noble here and make others look like the bad guys. You turned your back on us. Wasn't the other way around. And now you act like I owe you something? Please. Now if you can leave this thread alone so I can use for it scheduling and not this pointless verbal judo with you, it will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Save the "Wish you the best in VGHL" part and take it with you on your way out please. I'm allergic to bullshit.

38ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:44 pm

oneflycdnM3

oneflycdnM3
Elite
Elite

come on I knew you couldn't resist, I basically left everything alone but STILL you can't help but spout out more BS just to create more drama. You have "some" key points, but the time frames and the way you bring all this out just SCREAMS to me "I wish we were still friends and I could tell the truth" but no that's not possible, you sit up there on your throne of lies, spinning whatever story you feel like. I can't believe I am responding to this, but I swear this is the last time. As far as "quitting" goes, it was AFTER season 1, which I left because I couldn't stream games due to my connection (others know this as well) so I told you I would return when I got this fixed. I didn't quit, the season was over and I had no intent to stay in that chat as my job was done for the season. Sorry I didn't hang around to prepare or help between seasons, you wanna get mad about that, fine. This "yellow card" or whatever it is, never heard of this until now. As far as I was concerned, I helped with recording games and even with scheduling/getting people organized for games, tracking people down occasionally. So lets squash this quitting thing right now, because really I never did. When you explained to me after season 1 that you would prefer to have notifications off and custom music, I was hesitant I will admit as I do have family and friends that ore on my PSN and like to have notifications on for that reason (might forget I turned them off), but that is pretty minor as far as I am concerned, but yeah I didn't have custom music and agreed with you there, we just never talked about it and I wasn't aware that you wanted this (great idea, so I got custom music when we talked about it AFTER season 1 when we discussed). You keep changing the times and adding in these twists and turns to make things slightly worse than what they really are. I don't know why, but doesn't matter, it is still LYING. Come to me straight out and say "look, we want certain things, here they are and if you can do them then you can be a part of our team"... simple... right?? guess not, you make wild accusations, rule changes and penalties after-the-fact just to make ME look like the bad guy for not making you look like a super star. Who recommended your GM to you before season 6?? who recorded games and was a part of the VGHL AD staff all season 1 to help out?? who supports you every step of the way to see that your VGHL experience is a fantastic one?? Maybe I don't do much that you actually see, but bottom line, you lost a friend in me and have nobody to blame for that but yourself.

All talk no walk?? I switched my internet just for VGHL AD so I could conform to your "standards" and stream games, changed my custom music and told you I would turn notifications off as well JUST to be a part of VGHL AD! Yeah I certainly didn't go that "extra mile" as you speak of... I went more like 20 miles and still you're not happy!

saw me in OTP and messaged me?? this never happened either, more lies! At this point, I don't blame you though, you have lots going on so remembering these things is quite difficult, but yes you did send me a PM the night before, unfortunately I don't get e-mail notifications (turned them off) and I hadn't been on the forums for a few weeks so for that I apologize. You sent me a message on PSN 2 days later something like "hey buddy you missed your VGHL AD games friday night" which I felt really stupid for as you KNOW I wanted to be involved. We were in contact via skype for WEEKS leading up to me upgrading my internet and not ONCE did you mention this "yellow card" but you were interested to know when I upgraded my internet, which I did, then you just stopped talking to me like a little "hahahahah I screwed you onefly, you aren't coming back" must have gone through your head so this is where it all started. Sweet. You got me. Good for you. I didn't receive messages from any event co-ordinators before the game so there was no "ghost" because this is just more LIES, like just one after another with you. I am such an easygoing person, but one theme here of people I CAN NOT STAND... are liars! I used to be a chronic liar too in my childhood and it hurt a lot of people close to me as it will to you too I can promise you that, but you're too young to realize it right now or just too caught up in your little virtual gaming league bubble.

Lets go back 6 months ago when you weren't so full of yourself and when you asked for help, I was there for you! Now look how you treat someone that actually gave a ****! Congratulations, one day you will realize that this is an online hockey league and you had no life. no job, no pay check and no friends outside of this while the rest of us actually do! Keep burning those bridges!

Now respond to this with more lies, stories, drama or whatever else you can come up with to make yourself look better and make someone that actually did a lot for this league as well look worse... go for it buddy! I can't wait to read what KingFromTheDot has to say! You might be allergic to bullshit, but I haaaaaate people that sit on their throne of lies just to make themselves look better! If this weren't true, you wouldn't bother trying to defend it as much as you are, so you're welcome for exposing your true identity, now grow up this is a mans world and you are just a little boy! Get a job!

39ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:34 pm

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

oneflycdnM3 wrote: I can't believe I am responding to this, but I swear this is the last time. As far as "quitting" goes, it was AFTER season 1, which I left because I couldn't stream games due to my connection (others know this as well) so I told you I would return when I got this fixed. I didn't quit, the season was over and I had no intent to stay in that chat as my job was done for the season. Sorry I didn't hang around to prepare or help between seasons, you wanna get mad about that, fine.

^^^^^^^^^^
I read till the end of this part and already lost interest in reading the rest from a half man acting like a full princess. You're the one who threw the first punch rather than doing it the RIGHT way. No surprise you're not a PA anymore. I lost all respect for you bud. Always crying for attention. Stop being a hypocrit or maybe you're just confused and delusional. Try this one on for size:

During season 1 mid season:

[12/11/2012 5:43:18 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): hey....the vids you've posted
[12/11/2012 5:43:32 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): ugh...i don't wanna sound like a prick lol
[12/11/2012 5:43:46 PM] OneflycdnM3: ... they're late, but meh
[12/11/2012 5:43:54 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): ok don't take it the hard way
[12/11/2012 5:44:11 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): it's just that yea they're late...everything is suppose to have an order
[12/11/2012 5:44:19 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): and we were on the same side
[12/11/2012 5:44:39 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): and also, the whole concept has a theme...including background music and all that
[12/11/2012 5:44:43 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): notifications off
[12/11/2012 5:44:51 PM] OneflycdnM3: they're just game highlights, people can watch them or not, doesn't REALLY matter that much and a different perspective too
[12/11/2012 5:45:06 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): I just wanna run through the same theme and keep it off the regualr recordings of other streams
[12/11/2012 5:45:23 PM] OneflycdnM3: it's not a stream though...
[12/11/2012 5:45:31 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): Well I just things to be organized
[12/11/2012 5:45:36 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): yea I know it's a gamecast
[12/11/2012 5:45:46 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): can we just run by the standards next time?
[12/11/2012 5:45:52 PM] OneflycdnM3: ok no worries I don't have to record then...
[12/11/2012 5:46:02 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): It's just I want it to be as pro as it can be
[12/11/2012 5:46:08 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): I know it doesn't matter now
[12/11/2012 5:46:39 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): but i'm trying to bring it further and just need to do things beyond regular
[12/11/2012 5:47:03 PM] OneflycdnM3: I can't upload at home, I also don't see a HUGE deal with the 1 or 2 people that sign in/out during games enough to turn that off and then forget about it when I do get messages
[12/11/2012 5:47:34 PM] OneflycdnM3: I could change the music I use though, but I won't always remember the notifications
[12/11/2012 5:47:42 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): well fly...
[12/11/2012 5:47:47 PM] OneflycdnM3: I will try to get in the habit though
[12/11/2012 5:47:57 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): After Dark standards
[12/11/2012 5:48:07 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): hope you understand
[12/11/2012 5:48:33 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): having personal notifications on just isn't pro
[12/11/2012 5:48:46 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): for public viewing that is
[12/11/2012 5:48:51 PM] OneflycdnM3: yeah ummm it's a gamecast, I can understand the timing thing but not much I can do there until my internet is fixed
[12/11/2012 5:49:06 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): all good
[12/11/2012 5:49:46 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): let's just communicate before we bring things public
[12/11/2012 5:49:52 PM] OneflycdnM3: less viewers cuz a few people sign in/out.... that's not realisitic... but I hear ya so maybe I am not the best to be recording these games
[12/11/2012 5:50:42 PM] OneflycdnM3: I can't turn off notifications on the off chance I forget that they are off and can't be notified of VGHL games or friends messages or the like...
[12/11/2012 5:51:25 PM] OneflycdnM3: this is a very small inconvenience for after dark gamecasts, but if it means you don't want me to record games anymore then that's fine
[12/11/2012 5:51:58 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): ok well
[12/11/2012 5:52:04 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): I dunno what to say...
[12/11/2012 5:52:11 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): I just don't like the notification thing
[12/11/2012 5:52:19 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): if you can't do it....then don't post vids
[12/11/2012 5:52:41 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): it's different if your doing thing for yourself
[12/11/2012 5:52:57 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): but when you're doing thing representing a group....you need to follow standards
[12/11/2012 5:52:59 PM] OneflycdnM3: lol no hard feelings, but I can't risk things like that... I have family and friends on there too... could be for emergencies as well
[12/11/2012 5:53:11 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): ok well that's fine...
[12/11/2012 5:53:18 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): just don't record
[12/11/2012 5:53:30 PM] OneflycdnM3: ok fair enough, sorry dude
[12/11/2012 5:53:37 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): nah it's all good
[12/11/2012 5:53:49 PM] OneflycdnM3: we end up on the same team anyways most games
[12/11/2012 5:53:54 PM] KingFromTheDot (Providence Bruins): yea
[12/11/2012 6:28:07 PM] OneflycdnM3: you can take me out of VGHL After Dark, kinda tough for me to be up that late anyways and I am not really doing anything to help now

You wanna talk ****? Here's the haymaker.

- The league won't allow you to have a team or even be an assistance captain. Prolly not even a PHL team.

- You're not even welcome back to the PA like King-Forrest

- Straughn don't even want to schedule you for Boston

- You are just hopelessly bad at the game

Now take it like a man, get out of my thread and STFU.

40ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:56 pm

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Qtveemkomvry

41ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:44 pm

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

FRIDAY FIGHT NIGHT: MARCH 1ST

Snipe_Snipe_420 (Captain)
Peerless (Captain)
Jimmy1234444
Djoneswilkilu68
xX-D-O-E-Xx412
Chaskin12
MCPL-Lavoie712
KingFromTheDot
Skizzer
Guilbault
xxKAZIxx
xXCrosby_BudzXx

SUBS
MyLeftNutt
Chitownmobster
Canukie
Bowlingryan
Kjdadada

Bowlingryan (Captain)
Kjdadada (Captain)
thevirus15
ccpiper
D_assassin23
LERS780
Kcrusher33
Taylor526
Remington_Remedy
Tyrone257
KingFromTheDot
Remington_Remedy

SUBS
MyLeftNutt
ChiTownMobstr
Canukie
Skizzer
xxKAZIxx

42ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:35 pm

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

SHUTOUT SATURDAY: MARCH 2ND

Canukie (Captain)
MyLeftNutt (Captain)
Gayphish
Duffhouse12
Real_Deal18
nhl-gamer-1988
IICheckMateII
Lasalleleprekah
Bowlingryan
Penguins2013
KingFromTheDot
Chaskin12

SUBS
Tyrone257
Chitownmobster
jeff0012
beleive_vlady
Guilbault27

Jay6219 (Captain)
Soccaplaya11 (Captain)
Runlikehell
Ballachick3
Snipe_Snipe_420
Dafoumanchew
Peerless
flyal13
xX-D-O-E-Xx412
beleive_vlady
sgill19
KingFromTheDot

SUBS
Tyrone257
ChiTownMobstr
jeff0012
nhl-gamer-1988
Skizzer

43ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:28 am

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

SHORTHANDED MONDAY: MARCH 4TH

Tyrone257 (Captain)
Ballachick3 (Captain)
GreekElite
Jay6219
Fluri37
Runlikehell
soccaplaya11
KingFromTheDot
nhl-gamer-1988
Dafoumanchew
jeff0012
xYUCKOx

SUBS
jimmy1234444
Penguins2013
LERS780
IIcheckmateII
Remington_Remedy

CastroGstar (Captain)
Fluri37 (Captain)
Jay6219
Runlikehell
Flyal13
Peerless
Kjdadada
KingFromTheDot
xX-D-O-E-Xx412
xYUCKOx
Chaskin
sgill19

SUBS
jimmy1234444
Penguins2013
LERS780
IIcheckmateII
Remington_Remedy

44ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:37 am

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

OVERTIME TUESDAY: MARCH 5TH

Tyrone257 (Captain)
SMOKESHOWJOE (Captain)
xTHE-PHENOM-61x
nhl-gamer-1988
LERS780
Gayphish
KingFromTheDot
Lasalleleprekah
jimmy1234444
Jeff0012
CastroGstar
Fluri37

SUBS
Taylor526
Real_Deal18
IICheckMateII
Guilbault27
dmiller2009

CCpiper (Captain)
Guilbault (Captain)
xTHE-PHENOM-61x
SMOKESHOWJOE
TYRONE257
MyLeftNutt
jimmy1234444
KingFromTheDot
Real_Deal18
nhl-gamer-1988
Skizzer
Taylor526

SUBS
jeff0012
dmiller2009
IICheckmateII
Fluri37
Lasalleleprekah

45ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:18 am

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Vtcsprqqynph

46ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:47 am

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

FRIDAY FIGHT NIGHT: MARCH 8TH

XxCrosby_BudzXx (Captain)
Kjdadada (Captain)
D_assassin23
Dafoumanchew
soccaplaya11
KingFromTheDot
Fluri37
Jay6219
runlikehell
Snipe_Snipe_420
Ballachick3
Jimmy1234444

BACKUPS
Sgill19
Guilbault27
nhl-gamer-1988
dmiller2009
ChiTownMobstr

Bowlingryan (Captain)
Breeskkyy94 (Captain)
MYLeftNuttt
Skizzer
xYUCKOx
KingFromTheDot
IICheckMateII
Remington_Remedy
Djoneswilkilu68
Canukie
Undertheblanket
Taylor526

SUBS
Sgill19
Guilbault27
nhl-gamer-1988
dmiller2009
ChiTownMobstr

47ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:47 am

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

SHOOT EM UP SATURDAY: MARCH 9TH

Dafoumanchew (Captain)
Flyal13 (Captain)
Gayphish
CCPiper
jimmy1234444
Lasalleleprekah
soccaplaya11
Ballachick3
KingFromTheDot
Jeff0012
kjdadada
peerless

BACKUPS
TYRONE257
dmiller2009
Real_deal18
Canukie
IICheckMateII

Skizzer (Captain)
Guilbault27 (Captain)
Breeskkyy94
Bowlingryan
D_assassin
Penguins2013
Taylor526
Myleftnuttt
ChiTownMobstr
Undertheblanket
KingFromTheDot
Thevirus15

SUBS
TYRONE257
dmiller2009
Real_deal18
Canukie
IICheckMateII

48ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:47 am

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

SHORTHANDED SUNDAY: MARCH 10TH

LERS780 (Captain)
Lasalleleprekah (Captain)
CastroGstar
GreekElite
Fluri37
Bowlingryan
Breeskkyy94
Canukie
KingFromTheDot
xYUCKOx
Chaskin12
Mr_Szilagyi

BACKUPS
Tyrone257
Penguins2013
MyLeftNuttt
Taylor526
thevirus15

CCPiper (Captain)
Gayphish (Captain)
CastroGstar
GreekElite
Runlikehell
KingFromTheDot
flyal13
MR_Szilagyi
LERS780
SMOKESHOWJOE
Chaskin12
xYUCKOx

BACKUPS
Tyrone257
Penguins2013
MyLeftNuttt
Taylor526
thevirus15

49ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:42 am

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

HIT EM UP TUESDAY: MARCH 12TH

SMOKESHOWJOE (Captain)
TYRONE257 (Captain)
Lasalleleprekah
flyal13
Fluri37
Bowlingryan
taylor526
Canukie
KingFromTheDot
sgill19
xXCrosby_BudzXx
Ballachick3

BACKUPS
MyLeftNuttt
GreekElite
dmiller2009
Real_Deal18
CastroGstar

Peerless (Captain)
Fluri37 (Captain)
Runlikehell
Taylor526
Lasalleleprekah
flyal13
Real_Deal18
Gayphish
Canukie
sgill19
KingFromTheDot
SMOKESHOWJOE

BACKUPS
MyLeftNutt
GreekElite
dmiller2009
xXCrosby_BudzXx
CastroGstar

50ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:33 pm

KingFromTheDot

KingFromTheDot
Elite
Elite

ROSTERS FOR SEASON 1, 2 AND 3 - Page 2 Uzfnfdkfszxi

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum