OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Championship Junior Gold Metal Winners

+4
DaProdigyX19
jewofcanada
Shawsby
whitetees41
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

whitetees41

whitetees41
Veteran
Veteran

Team Colonies Junior swept through Team States then went onto the finals and ended up sweeping a very challenging team in Team Ontario.. Would like to thank both teams for the good games.

First off: ****** ***** ******

Second off: I would like to thank all the teammates and players who helped us sweep everyone. and everyone played amazing.

Third Off: i would like to thank aggro for helping me captain the best team in world championship

Last but not least.. Thank you KJ.. sorry for the beginning part but thank you for the tournament ..

Shawsby

Veteran
Veteran

Congrats on the gold medal!

jewofcanada

Legend
Legend

following suit of hemmer's thread i would like to name a team MVP for the colonies junior team. so without further adieu i would like to congratulate jewofcanada on a wonderful MVP performance. jewofcanada recorded a career high 6 or 7 points in this tournament and accounted for about 0.6% of the teams total offensive production. i think its safe to say this tournament could have gone an entirely different way if jewofcanada had chosen not to represent his second country in this tournament, by virtue of dual citizenship.

this is truly an honor to be self-proclaimed MVP and i am deeply grateful and proud to accept this award. however i would like to point out that this was a team event and altho i was clearly the best player on the ice, every body counts. great job and thank you to my team mates for a fantastic and successful tournament

one for this history books folks

DaProdigyX19

Veteran
Veteran

Huge Surprise they won

SMOKESHOWJOE

SMOKESHOWJOE
Elite
Elite

Great series Colonies, Congrats on the Tournament Win.

Thanks to KJ and his team for putting it together...

oneflycdnM3

oneflycdnM3
Elite
Elite

Congratulations to you guys on a hard fought battle, I will gladly take a silver medal to you guys any day of the week, some very strong competition, seemed as though you guys been on a club together for months! hahahahaha! good series fellas!

IIx-BudZ-xII

IIx-BudZ-xII
Superstar
Superstar

congrats team colonies! jr

Enceladus-strike

Superstar
Superstar

Thanks to KJ for all his hard work... and to Joe for getting this squad together, thanks to onefly, rab, aj, tbone, ron, forrest, hals, braasss and anyone else for rep'n Ontario it was a pleasure to win silver with you guys... Although as a Canadian to lose the Gold to USA is about as realistic as flying rainbow butt monkeys I guess its neat to see new things sometimes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum