VGHL VERSUS is a season-long (if needed) cycle of VS Tournaments for NHL 15 on the PS4.
Tournaments will be solo 1 vs 1, single elimination in either a 64, 32 or 16 team bracket. Each
Tournament will take place over two (2) game nights and repeat weekly.
TOURNAMENT STRUCTURE & RULES
· Tournaments will contain 64, 32 or 16 Teams
· Each team will be comprised of one player
· Each player will select an NHL Team and must play with that team for the length of the Tournament. Duplicate NHL clubs in the same tournament are permitted.
· First-Round Match-Up’s will be randomly assigned.
· Game Nights will be Mondays and Thursdays, weekly.
Round 4 (Semi-Final)
Round 5 (Final)
· Game 1 will begin at 930pm EST, Game 2 at 10pm EST and Game 3 at 1030pm EST
· If a player quits during a game, their team is automatically disqualified from the Tournament.
· If a player DC’s in the first five minutes of the game, the game is to be restarted immediately. All goals scored will carry over to the new game but the game will be played in full.
· If a player DC’s after the first five minutes of the game, the remainder of that period is forfeited. The balance of the game is to be restarted immediately. All goals scored will carry over to the new game.
· If a player DC’s more than once, the game is forfeited.
· If there are gameplay issues due to lag, mutual quits are permitted within the first 5 minutes of the 1st Period.
· If a mutual quit is extended, it must be accepted. The current period is considered over and the balance of the game will be restarted immediately. All goals carry over to the new game.
· If a loop occurs during a game and the game is able to continue then the game must go on with whatever time, penalty minutes and score that the score clock is showing after the loop. Any goals lost as a result of a loop will not count towards the official game score.
· Stats do not need to be taken: only the final score is recorded. The winning team is responsible for posting game info on the forum.