VGHL AFTER DARK: GAME SETTING AND LEAGUE RULES
1. Only VGHL members and registered AD4 players are permitted to participate in any VGHL After Dark events.
2. Games are hosted under OTP Game Modes at game time. Depending on the number of the registered players, the number of games a night will be determined in the near future before season open. Game rooms will be named such as: VGHLAD1, VGHLAD2 etc.
3. Roster lineup for the week (Friday, Saturday and Tuesday) will be scheduled on a Thursday night shortly after the High Rollers Game. Highest earning 12 players (with at least 1 streamer) of the week will be eligible for the upcoming High Rollers Game. If one of those 12 players is unable to attent the High Rollers Game, the spot goes to the next highest earning player.
4. For each game, 12 players will be scheduled for the lineup. Among the 12 there will be 2 captains and 2 AD staff member. None of these players are designated to a team yet. Once all players are in the pre-game lobby, captains will pick their players on a turn base system. The order of the picks are A B A B A B A B A B. All player position will be assigned by AD based on the position they've registered for. If a player wishes to specify their position for a certain day, they may do so by informing any AD staff before the release of that day's schedule. Once a captain picks a player for a designated position, they may no longer pick a second player with the same position scheduled. Once both teams are finalized, captains may reassign positions if all players involved agrees to it. Mics are required to be eligible for captaincy.
5. Captains are required to complete a shoot-out before game time versus each other. The winner of the shootout gets home team, chooses the game host and receives first pick. The result of the game highly relies on the success of the draft. Both captain should consider their strategy wisely.
6. Streamers and event co-ordinators will keep track of the stats. All players are required to simply show up on time and play. When an event co-ordinator needs to address the room, please do not give that person a hard time. Any dis-respectfulness to a staff member will not be tolerated and may result to your removal of the event.
7. On game days, every scheduled player will be sent a confirmation message through Forum PM, skype or PSN messages. Player schedules are based on the availability that player provided on registration. If that player does not confirm that message by 9PM (eastern time), that player will be taken off the roster and will be replaced by a back up. Players with flawless multi-season attendance records and ethics will be automatically confirmed by the staff until that record is broken. If a player misses their scheduled game without notifying a staff member either through skype, forum PM or PSN messaging, that player will not be scheduled for the remainder of the game week. If a player misses two games without notifying an AD staff member, that player will be placed under the inactivate list and must appeal to a staff member if they wish to re-participate in any AD event. That player may or may not return for the season.
8. Player accomplishments are evaluated with a Bankroll system. All players are given an initial 5M on the first week and an additional 2M every following week. Returning players players from previous seasons has an extra 2M bonus.
9. Every game, a player will be rewarded with earnings. All earnings will be added to the player's bankroll. The amount of earning a player receives will be based on their game performance.
10. Basic earning structure:
POINTS: 2 (1.5xG+A+H) / 3 (2xG+A+H) / 4 (2.5xG+A+H) / 5+ (3xG+A+H)
PTS: 1 (1.5xG+A+H+(+/-)) / 2 (2xG+A+H+(+/-)) / 3 (2.5xG+A+H+(+/-)) / 4+ (3xG+A+H+(+/-))
SHUTOUT OF 15-19 SAVES: +2M
SHUTOUT OF 20+ SAVES: +3M
SAVE%: 0.8 to 0.849 (1.5xSV) / 0.850 to 0.899 (2xSV) / 0.9 to 0.919 (2.5xSV) / 0.92+ (3xSV)
Bonus double reward:
If a forward gets 4 points or more, basic earnings are doubled.
If a Defense has 3 points or a +3, basic earnings are doubled.
If a Goalie finishes with a shutout of over 10 saves, basic earnings are doubled.
Bonus earning structure
(not to be included to basic earning multiplier and bonus double reward):
10 Hits = 1M
15 Hits = 1.5M
20 Hits = 2M
Hatrick = 1M
Injuring An Opponent = 500K
Fight win = 500K
Game Winning Goal = 500K
One Punch Knock Out = 10M
5 Shots Against = 500K (Goalies)
10 Shots Against = 1M (Goalies)
15 Shots Against = 1.5M (Goalies)
20 Sh0ts Against = 2M (Goalies)
Penalty Shot Save = 1M (Goalies)
*** All fight bonuses including the 10M one punch knockout applies only to initial fights. All side fights have no reward value. Each game is capped with a maximum of 3 initial fights except for Friday Fight Night. All bonuses including the 10M one punch knockout have no reward value after 3 initial fights. There is no cap on the amount of initial fights for Friday Fight Night. The 10M one punch jackpot on Friday Fight Night applies only for the first 3 initial fights.
Friday Fight Nights
On Fridays, we'll be hosting Friday Fight Night. every fight win will award 500K to every player on the victor's team.
Hit Em Up Saturdays
Every Saturday, if a team accumulates from 20-29 hits, every team member is awarded 1M. 30+ hits will award every team member a bonus of 2M.
Team Play Tuesdays
Any team that accumulates a total of over 8-12 points will be awarded 1M to every team member. 13+ points will earn every team member 2M.
11. Betting structure:
Players may place any amount of bet within the betting limitations unless their total bankroll reaches a negative amount. Once a player's bankroll reaches a negative amount, that player may no longer make any bet until their bankroll returns to a positive amount.
If you are part of a game, you may place a wager with your bankroll. All bets must be made in increments on 250K. There is no minimum bet for regular game nights. Maximum is 3M. Minimum for High Rollers Game is 2M. Maximum is 10M. In order to win your wager you simply need to win your game. Regular game bets are closed at 10:10PM ET on every game day. High Rollers Game bets closes at 11:10PM ET. On-Ice bets are placed at: https://vghl.canadian-forum.com/t12926-vghl-after-dark-on-ice-betting-station
Favorite Player Betting:
All players may make one Favorite Player bet per game day. For your bet to win, the player you bet on must simply win their After Dark game. Bets must only be made in increments of 250k. Regular games Minimum bet is 250K and maximum bet is 3M. High Rollers Game minimum bet is 250K and maximum bet is 5M. Regular Favorite Player bets are closed at 9:45PM ET. HRG Favorite Player bets are closed at 10:45PM ET. Players may not bet on the game they are scheduled to play. All bets are placed at: https://vghl.canadian-forum.com/t12927-vghl-after-dark-off-ice-betting-station.
If a forward gets a Hatrick, winnings are doubled.
If a Defense has 3 points or +3(+/-), winnnings are doubled.
If a Goalie finishes with a 0.890SV% or more, winnings are doubled.
Favorite Player Betting: Parlay
Every game night, any member of the AD4 community may choose to place a parlay FBP as alternate strategy option from the original FPB. They may not use both. An AD4 parlay is a bet on multiple players. Each player chosen must be from different games. You may not choose a player that is on the same game as yourself on that game night. In order to win a FPB parlay, all the players selected must win their game. Minimum amount for a parlay bet is 250K. Maximum amount for a parlay bet is 1M. To place a parlay bet, simply include all player names on your post along with the game # they are scheduled in. Parlay FPB are closed at 9:45PM ET on every regular game night. All bets are placed at: https://vghl.canadian-forum.com/t12927-vghl-after-dark-off-ice-betting-station.
FPB Parlay Reward System:
2 players on 2 different games parlay = 3x the amount wagered
3 players on 3 different games parlay = 7x the amount wagered
Parlay winnings are doubled if:
All forwards selected on the parlay gets a Hatrick
with the addition of:
All Defense selected on the parlay has 3 points or +3(+/-)
with the addidtion of:
All Goalies on the parlay finishes with a 0.89SV% and above
Why place a parlay bet instead of a regular single player bet?
The maximum parlay bet is 1M. A parlay bet reduces the potential amount that may be loss, increases the amount ratio that may be won, but also increases the difficulty of the wager. It is an ideal solutions for players who wishes to increase their bankroll without the risk of losing too much, especial players on top of the leaderboard who wishes to conservatively protect their stack.
- If a skater DC's during the first period of a regular game and no goals were scored, the game may be restarted from the beginning. No restart is permitted after the first goal or first period.
-If a skater DC's before the first period of a regular game , all Favorite Players Bets on that player and that player's On-Ice Bet will be nil and void, but their player performance reward remains.
- If a skater DC's before the end of 2nd period of a regular game within a 2 goal game score, all Favorite Players Bets on that player and that player's On-Ice Bet will be nil and void, but their player performance reward remains.
- If a skater DC's before the end of 2nd period of a regular game beyond a 2 goal game score, all Favorite Players Bets on that player and that player's On-Ice Bet will remain in play. Their player performance reward remains.
- If a skater DC's after the second period of a regular game, all Favorite Players Bets on that player and that player's On-Ice Bet will remain in play. Their player performance reward remains. If a goalie DC, the game is to be exited at the end of that period.
- If a goalie DC during a regular game, the game is to be exited at the end of period and that goalie is to return to the lineup for the following period.
- If a goalie DC during a regular game and is unable to return to the lineup, the game is to be resumed without a goalie.
- Any player that DC during a HRG game, Tectonics game and Ultimate HRG game, the game is to be exited at the end of the period. The DC player will return to lineup on the following period.
13. Top 11 earners and top earning streamer of the week will qualify for the High Rollers Game. Regular game week starts on a Friday and ends on a Tuesday at 10:00PM ET every day. High Roller Games are every Thursday at 11:00PM ET.
14. AD4: Tectonics will take place on the 9th week of the season. Top 60 players (with at least 1 streamer) of the season will qualify for this final week. AD4: Tectonics will be a 3 game week. On this week, maximum amount for OIB and single FPB is set to 15M. Maximum FPB parlay is set to 5M. All in-game rewards (OIB not included) will be multiplied by 5. At the end of this week, top 12 players for the season (with at least 1 streamer) will qualify for The Ultimate HRG. The maximum amount for The Ultimate HRG's OIB is set to no-limit. In-game rewards will be multiplied by 20. Maximum FPB is set to 150M. All non-qualifying players for AD4: Tectonics and The Ultimate HRG will remain eligibile for all FPB.
15. Captain spots for Thursday's High Rollers Game will be awarded to the player with "highest bankroll" of the week and the player with "highest winning average per game" of the week.
16. First infraction of a manual disconnect will result to a week suspension including the High Rollers Game. Second infraction results to a ban from all VGHL After Dark events. All Favorite Player bets for that player is nil and void if that player manually disconnects before the second period.
17. VGHL After Dark is under it's own management. Any player's question or issue concerning the event is to be directed ONLY to the VGHL After Dark management and NOT to the VGHL Staff.
18. If you do not accept the Rules and Regulations stated here, do not use this service. VGHL After Dark has the right, to add, remove, modify, or otherwise change any part of these Rules and Regulations in whole or in part at any time. Changes will be effective when notice of such change is posted at this Site.
19. All money amounts displayed in any After Dark forums threads and leaderboard are fictional properties and have no real money value.
Last edited by KingFromTheDot on Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:27 pm; edited 25 times in total