- 1 Owner
- 2 Captains
- 5-7 players
- Owners will be named for each team from each region.
- Owners may then name their captains from the list of players in their region.
- Owners will need to form their team from the players in their region.
- Players must be registered by March 1st.
- Teams must be registered by March 6th.
- Teams may name themselves with country related names but may not use derogatory words towards other countries or in general.
- Players are VGHL members and in good standing
- Roster size consists of 8-11 players
- All players have registered for the World Championship using the sign up forum
- All players are from the same country/region
- Team rosters are submitted by the deadline
- Teams will be allowed to modify their rosters once divisional play has ended.
- Teams may drop a maximum of two players from their roster due to inactivity, poor cooperation, etc.
- Teams may add a maximum of two FA's to their roster from the FA pool within their country.
- Teams may not drop below the minimum or go above the maximum roster restrictions from these changes.
- All changes may only be done once divisional play has ended and they must be approved by Sunday, March 16 @ 6PM EST.