OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Series LxF

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good Series LxF Empty Good Series LxF Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:54 am

JBrodie21

Professional
Professional

I just wanted to say good series to Legends Long Foretold. Good sportsmanship and a challenging series. Good work fellas.

2Good Series LxF Empty Re: Good Series LxF Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:32 am

mesposito12

mesposito12
Veteran
Veteran

The first game you guys were all over us, honestly we had no idea what we were getting into. Second game I felt like that had a playoff feel to it. Good luck to you guys in the rest of the tournament!

3Good Series LxF Empty Re: Good Series LxF Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:42 pm

JBrodie21

Professional
Professional

Mesposito12 wrote:The first game you guys were all over us, honestly we had no idea what we were getting into. Second game I felt like that had a playoff feel to it. Good luck to you guys in the rest of the tournament!

For sure second game was awesome. Hope to match up again soon with another game like that, and thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum