OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

WC x2 USA Team Discussions

+28
three_eleven07
BigDogRex
ChitownMobstr
Sh03s_Unt13D
soccaplaya11
xXMiniMikeXx
taylor526
Nick_x9710
Untuchabl
xMILLERx
xT2aMPL3-iLLx
B-Bunny
D_assassin23
IIChEcKMaTeII
ballachick3
jimmy1234444
defmincex13
SNAKE_-_PLISSKIN
bowlingryan
XzDEADLYxNASTYzX
Penguins2013
iPLaY2WinDaGame_
R-MeAn-IaN
Oso-Sic
Firestorm19
alchy-ops
Dirtyjoe07
kjdadada
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1WC x2 USA Team Discussions - Page 2 Empty WC x2 USA Team Discussions Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 am

kjdadada

kjdadada
Legend
Legend

First topic message reminder :

Post in here if you are a American and would like to start a team or find a team. Please remember to register right off the site's home page.

http://myvirtualgaming.com/vghl/stats/wc2/

26WC x2 USA Team Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: WC x2 USA Team Discussions Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:17 pm

ChitownMobstr

Veteran
Veteran

Looking for a team G/LD

27WC x2 USA Team Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: WC x2 USA Team Discussions Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:16 pm

BigDogRex

Professional
Professional

registered G/C/LW

28WC x2 USA Team Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: WC x2 USA Team Discussions Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:52 pm

three_eleven07

three_eleven07
Amateur
Amateur

Looking for a team rw / lw / c

29WC x2 USA Team Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: WC x2 USA Team Discussions Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:59 pm

D_assassin23

Professional
Professional

looking for a team rd/ld

30WC x2 USA Team Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: WC x2 USA Team Discussions Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:09 pm

kjdadada

kjdadada
Legend
Legend

D_assassin23 wrote:looking for a team rd/ld

The issue of allowing D_assassin into the league has been hotly debated enough already. The league has continued to keep a firm no Euro policy. With that said, we have honored and respected D as a member of this community and we have hopes that EA will have better servers which allow us to all play without lag.

With that said. I asked D to sign up and play for the USA (To even out numbers, I feel the USA needs some help at D).

This is not up for debate. He will be an assest to any american squad that picks him up and from my experiences playing with him and against him, lag will not be an issue.

I know this comes off a little brash, but I'm just too busy to debate this topic any more. If D is not an asset to this tournament I will take full responsibility and anyone who disagrees with me can feel free to throw a virtual egg in my face.

If anyone would like to continue debating our Euro policy (again) the posts will be moved to a different thread.

Thanks,
Ken

31WC x2 USA Team Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: WC x2 USA Team Discussions Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:19 pm

JSILVERS

JSILVERS
Legend
Legend

Registered....

Also wondering how there is already a team selected when registration isnt complete?

32WC x2 USA Team Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: WC x2 USA Team Discussions Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:22 pm

kjdadada

kjdadada
Legend
Legend

JSILVERS wrote:Registered....

Also wondering how there is already a team selected when registration isnt complete?

Because the format is open team creation.

So if someone says.. "Hey I want to make a team"

They can.. they recruit their team and post it on here and only have to adhere to a few rules:
1) All players must be signed up
2) All players must be from the same country
3) All players must be in good standing with VGHL
4) Rosters consist of 1 Captain, 2 Assistants and 5-7 additional players.

Anyone who wants to play that has not found a team yet, feel free to contact me and we will figure something out.

33WC x2 USA Team Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: WC x2 USA Team Discussions Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Angry__Giant

Angry__Giant
Superstar
Superstar

Registered as a player, but would captain if needed. Primary RD, Secondary RW/Wherever.

34WC x2 USA Team Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: WC x2 USA Team Discussions Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:07 pm

AggroCrag24

AggroCrag24
Superstar
Superstar

I just registered as a player. Available for all games.

Primary Positions: RD/LD/RW/LW/C

Secondary Positions: G

ill play any position i dont care

35WC x2 USA Team Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: WC x2 USA Team Discussions Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:32 am

Blackjac

Blackjac
Superstar
Superstar

Signed up yesterday. RD/LD looking for a team!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum