OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL 15 HUT on PS4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NHL 15 HUT on PS4 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:48 am

kjdadada

Legend
Legend
While I'm sure those who enjoy HUT, and even worse, will spend some $$ to make their teams better will be the black sheep of the NHL fandom, I'm still pretty excited for HUT. Once the initial shock and emotion of EA dropping a big fat turd on this release, I'm curious just how good gameplay will be for the modes that do exist.

This will be my first time being active on release, was wondering if anyone has any ideas/tips on what the auction market looks like on a new release. I'd have to imagine prices on players will be all over the board?

Anyone have any information on any hut 15 features? I can't find anything. Would love to see some screenshots.

I'd also like to see it verified by EA somewhere that there will be a "rollover" bonus like there was going from nhl 13-14 where you could start with quite a few pucks depending on nhl 14's games played, cards and puck balance.

Season 5: Charlotte Checkers Captain
Season 6: New Jersey Devils G/RD
World Championship Admin | AHL Admin | Yanick Dupre Memorial Award (S5)

Thanks to KingFromTheDot for the sigs!

2 Re: NHL 15 HUT on PS4 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:39 am

Enceladus-strike

Superstar
Superstar
Rammer did a Q & A on twitter yesterday and said "HUT info will be coming out soon" so I guess thats all we get for now. No HUT in the demo either.

3 Re: NHL 15 HUT on PS4 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:41 pm

DynamicKarma

Professional
Professional
Here is my strategy. I usually will shell out $50 at release for packs. It doesn't matter what player you get Crosby, Stamkos, Ovi, etc. SELL SELL SELL. People will pay ridiculous amounts for superstars at the release because nobody will have them. Then you can build the team you want. That's how I do it.

Season 7-St. John Sea Dogs-Captain
Season 8- Prince George Cougars
Season 8- PHL All-Star Line 2 (W 6-2)
Season 8- Bridgeport Sound Tigers
Season 9- New York Islanders
Season 9- Pheonix Coyotes
Season 9- Pheonix Coyotes Captain

4 Re: NHL 15 HUT on PS4 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:46 pm

IIChEcKMaTeII

Superstar
Superstar
DynamicKarma wrote:Here is my strategy. I usually will shell out $50 at release for packs. It doesn't matter what player you get Crosby, Stamkos, Ovi, etc. SELL SELL SELL. People will pay ridiculous amounts for superstars at the release because nobody will have them. Then you can build the team you want. That's how I do it.

never sell right away in the first week. let people farm pucks first then list it. it will take a few weeks for the market to balance itself out.

[17:30:08] iham10 : BAN ME
[17:30:16] @ meMack : ok
[17:30:21] iham10 has been kicked by meMack
[17:30:25] iham10 joined the chat on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:30 pm
[17:30:25] iham10 : You don't have the balls
[17:30:31] iham10 has been banned by meMack
[17:30:37] @ meMack : really?

5 Re: NHL 15 HUT on PS4 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:22 pm

vxWoytkiw8xv

Superstar
Superstar
Balancing is bad, the mid-tier players go for crazy amounts at the start as apposed to when the market balances itself out. For example, I got a Mikko Koivu in a pack at the start and he went for 30+k night 1, dropped to low 10g's within the week. I also paid 70k for a Sharp who dropped to avg 20-25k shortly thereafter -.- lol.

S5 Regular Season: 43gp 48g 105a 153p +56 39.3shot%

S5 Playoffs: 15gp 22g 30a 52p +23 46.8shot%

Season 5 Ahl Calder Cup Champs Springfield Falcons

Season 8 NHL Stanley Cup Champs Dallas Stars!

Season 9 NHL West Line 1 All-Star

[22:25:31] SNiPeSHoW_21 : Woyt
[22:25:40] SNiPeSHoW_21 : I think you're the best Defenseman in the game

Cool

6 Re: NHL 15 HUT on PS4 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Diesel2900

Veteran
Veteran
What I did last year was I took my 150k bonus from the previous game and spent it all on packs. Since the market was so crazy high, I sold it all. made about 250k back and did it again a couple time until I had 400k. unfortunately I was stupid with it and spent it on that same crazy market. This year I'll do the same, but I will be keeping my pucks until prices go down.

S6 Drumondville Voltigeurs
S7 Hamilton Bulldogs/Norfolk Admirals
S8 St Johns Ice Caps "C"
S9 Winnipeg Jets "C" / Buffalo Sabres

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum