OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

MIS looking for active 6's players

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MIS looking for active 6's players Empty MIS looking for active 6's players Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:07 pm

High_Voltage34

High_Voltage34
Superstar
Superstar

Penalty Box Misfits are looking for active players that want to play 6's looking for all positions but mainly D if you're interested reply on here or send me a message on PS3 ZENER1980 thanks

2MIS looking for active 6's players Empty Re: MIS looking for active 6's players Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:17 pm

lx-Stellar-xl

lx-Stellar-xl
Superstar
Superstar

I play RD exclusively, and would be willing to check it out if you have that availability and you play around the times i play...hmu on psn or skype same name

3MIS looking for active 6's players Empty Re: MIS looking for active 6's players Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:20 pm

High_Voltage34

High_Voltage34
Superstar
Superstar

Ok will do and ya I've played with you quite a bit in dropin games so I know you're a solid Dman

4MIS looking for active 6's players Empty Re: MIS looking for active 6's players Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:00 pm

the724sniper

Rookie
Rookie

Hey zen I think I played with you a couple times I mainly play wing but can play d also, I'm not very good at this game but willing to tryout if you will give me a chance I can play out of position with the best of them

5MIS looking for active 6's players Empty Re: MIS looking for active 6's players Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:31 pm

brvsfan4

Professional
Professional

been looking for a solid active club. I can Play all positions. i never usually post stats but they are available upon request. psn and skype same as forum name. I currently play for the Ahl rampage.

6MIS looking for active 6's players Empty Re: MIS looking for active 6's players Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:37 pm

High_Voltage34

High_Voltage34
Superstar
Superstar

brvsfan4 wrote:been looking for a solid active club. I can Play all positions. i never usually post stats but they are available upon request. psn and skype same as forum name. I currently play for the Ahl rampage.
What's your main position you play because were pretty stacked in forwards now our priority position were looking for now is RD

7MIS looking for active 6's players Empty Re: MIS looking for active 6's players Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:39 pm

High_Voltage34

High_Voltage34
Superstar
Superstar

the724sniper wrote:Hey zen I think I played with you a couple times I mainly play wing but can play d also, I'm not very good at this game but willing to tryout if you will give me a chance I can play out of position with the best of them
Very funny sniper  lol! 

8MIS looking for active 6's players Empty Re: MIS looking for active 6's players Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:10 pm

the724sniper

Rookie
Rookie

had to do it zen, couldn't resist  lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum