OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lookin to get some.full teams

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lookin to get some.full teams  Empty Lookin to get some.full teams on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:38 pm

gobelet_30

Rookie
Rookie
Need to make some pucks so if ne 1 got some full teams and wanna help me.out illl give all back ofc plz and ty

2Lookin to get some.full teams  Empty Re: Lookin to get some.full teams on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:39 pm

gobelet_30

Rookie
Rookie
Hit me up on psn

3Lookin to get some.full teams  Empty Re: Lookin to get some.full teams on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:33 pm

oneflycdnM3

oneflycdnM3
Elite
Elite
Not sure if I can confirm this, but I believe everyone caught trading teams is getting banned by EA! I have about 5 collections (NHL) right now, but not about to risk it. I would suggest going after some easier teams first to do collections. Some teams only have 2-3 guys over 50k. Almost not worth it unless you plan to have those players on your roster, but couldn't hurt.

GL

4Lookin to get some.full teams  Empty Re: Lookin to get some.full teams on Sat May 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Diesel2900

Veteran
Veteran
Fly, I'm pretty sure that is only for farming on other accounts. Like if you complete a collection and send every player to another account, then another one, and another. Gobs only asking for 1-4 players max. EA couldn't ban someone for only 4 or under players because they can't know if you are giving players away to someone, transferring them to a new account you plan on using, etc.

S8 St Johns Ice Caps "C"
S9 Winnipeg Jets "C" / Buffalo Sabres

5Lookin to get some.full teams  Empty Re: Lookin to get some.full teams on Mon May 05, 2014 6:12 pm

oneflycdnM3

oneflycdnM3
Elite
Elite
viperman29 wrote:Fly, I'm pretty sure that is only for farming on other accounts. Like if you complete a collection and send every player to another account, then another one, and another. Gobs only asking for 1-4 players  max. EA couldn't ban someone for only 4 or under players because they can't know if you are giving players away to someone, transferring them to a new account you plan on using, etc.

I just figured that his original post was asking for "full teams" and anyone to "help him out" so maybe a bit confusing...

"Don't Go Where The Puck IS, Go Where The Pucks' GONNA BE" - Walter Gretzky

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum