OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking to be on team USA for WC

+12
S_3TH-98
JOKER554
soccaplaya11
AhL_Allstar-3
sobolioni
sobo18
bMAGIC19_
J-Stephens76
Mesmerize-_-
xYUCKOx
Lemieux_Polamalu
DynamicKarma
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Looking to be on team USA for WC Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:28 pm

DynamicKarma

Professional
Professional

See topic. If anyone is thinking of being the captain I'm interested in joining the fight for our country. HMU on here, psn, or Skype (DynamicKarma).

2Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:48 pm

Lemieux_Polamalu

Lemieux_Polamalu
Legend
Legend

I'd be honored to play for team USA as well

3Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:55 pm

xYUCKOx

xYUCKOx
#YSoHGaTET
#YSoHGaTET

jsut so you guys know. there wont be just 1 team USA or team Canada. you can make your own team as long as they are all of the same country. Smile good luck

http://yuck2blog.blog.com/

4Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Mesmerize-_-

Mesmerize-_-
Legend
Legend

Anyone for team Russia? Or am i the only communist here?

5Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:09 pm

DynamicKarma

Professional
Professional

xYUCKOx wrote:jsut so you guys know. there wont be just 1 team USA or team Canada. you can make your own team as long as they are all of the same country. :)good luck

I know, I'm just putting my name out there for any of the USA teams.

6Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:39 pm

J-Stephens76

J-Stephens76
Veteran
Veteran

I plan on signing up for a USA team.

7Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:44 pm

bMAGIC19_

Veteran
Veteran

There's a registration thread in the WC forums.

8Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:32 pm

J-Stephens76

J-Stephens76
Veteran
Veteran

Last I saw it was locked. I think people are just throwing their names out there until it opens.

9Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:40 pm

sobo18

sobo18
Veteran
Veteran

Mesmerize-_- wrote:Anyone for team Russia? Or am i the only communist here?
Poland russia samething.  If u need people

10Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:28 am

sobolioni

sobolioni
Veteran
Veteran

sobo18 wrote:
Mesmerize-_- wrote:Anyone for team Russia? Or am i the only communist here?
Poland russia samething.  If u need people

BOOOM!! Lets go COMMIES!!

http://echfl.hockey.cbssports.com/

11Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:39 am

AhL_Allstar-3

AhL_Allstar-3
Veteran
Veteran

I'll die for the USA count me in

12Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:09 pm

soccaplaya11

soccaplaya11
Superstar
Superstar

Not to make a scene, but I'd think we should put the best players from the USA on team USA. just my opinion though.

13Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:30 pm

AhL_Allstar-3

AhL_Allstar-3
Veteran
Veteran

Im pretty good

14Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:31 pm

JOKER554

Professional
Professional

I would like to put my name out there team USA.

15Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:48 pm

J-Stephens76

J-Stephens76
Veteran
Veteran

soccaplaya11 wrote:Not to make a scene, but I'd think we should put the best players from the USA on team USA. just my opinion though.
There isnt just 1 team from any country.

16Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:41 pm

soccaplaya11

soccaplaya11
Superstar
Superstar

No, generally speaking there's overall areas, or geographic locations if you will. Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, Southwest, etc.

17Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:45 pm

J-Stephens76

J-Stephens76
Veteran
Veteran

Got it, didnt see anywhere that was applying here. I think that would handicap teams.

18Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:29 pm

S_3TH-98

Professional
Professional

Team USA! Im in

19Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:13 pm

xYUCKOx

xYUCKOx
#YSoHGaTET
#YSoHGaTET

but its more for fun right? something to do while the next season is being set up and worked on.

http://yuck2blog.blog.com/

20Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:52 pm

ballachick3

ballachick3
Elite
Elite

im down for team usa!

21Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:52 am

ChRoMe-USAF

ChRoMe-USAF
Veteran
Veteran

I'll take a spot on one of the teams if there's a need for G's

22Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:10 am

SVNicknitro

SVNicknitro
Professional
Professional

ill play team usa G

23Looking to be on team USA for WC Empty Re: Looking to be on team USA for WC Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:07 am

jetup_96

jetup_96
Superstar
Superstar

im down for team USA as well

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum