OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

Round 1 Results + Round 2 Notes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Round 1 Results + Round 2 Notes Empty Round 1 Results + Round 2 Notes Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:15 am

kjdadada

kjdadada
Legend
Legend

Round 1 results:
=================
Jam beats STDs in 3
LC beats Victoria's Secret in 2
PK beats BLM in 2
KC beats ICE in 2
NTB beats Legends in 2
MID beats Synichai in 2
One series yet to be played
RElentless beats Big Deke Bandits in 3
===========================

Updated bracket can be found here.

Round 2 is scheduled for Sunday 12/29 at 10:00PM with the same option to play sooner.

The remaining series between The First Line and How about my little pony is to be played very soon, and will update as soon as I know more. Relentless will be playing the winner.

I can thank all the clubs tonight. The winners and the losers, everyone was very gracious with communication and I hope you had fun even if you were on the short end. Some clubs really sacrificed to make this run smooth, thank you for that (KCrusher, BigBeefy, LC to name a few)..

Lets keep it up, some exciting scores tonight.. anyone's tournament.

I will work on stats website this weekend and have it up. thanks for sharing stats everyone.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum