OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Thank you for using the VGHL Forums

For NEW PLAYERS interested in joining the VGHL, please make sure that your FORUM NAME matches your PSN name then go to PLAYER REGISTRATION thread and follow the instructions there to join.
Enjoy

Please login to access our forum
OLD HOCKEY LEAGUE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EVENTS
We have a new site
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Coming
October 2015

the return of the
VGHL!!

S10 will be on PS4

RIP #22
STAY CONNECTED

(e)SPORTS TELEVISION NETWORK
MY VIRTUAL GAMING
VGHL AFTERDARK
VGGM CONNECTED

You are not connected. Please login or register

EASHL Holiday Tournament Schedule + Stats + Roster

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kjdadada

kjdadada
Legend
Legend

Round 1:  Thursday, December 26th @ 10:00pm
Round 2:  Saturday, December 28th @ 10:00pm
Round 3:  Monday, December 30th @ 10:00pm
Championship: Thursday, January 2nd @ 11:00PM
(All time EASTERN)

Some Rules:

Each game has a 30-minute grace period.  After 30 minutes if a club does not show, it will be considered a forfeit win.  

The schedule date and times are set.  However, two clubs may "preschedule" their games and play at another time.  This is only possible if both teams agree and let tournament staff know ahead of time.  If no agreement can be reached then these will be the times and dates of each game.  As soon as the bracket is released and you know your first round opponent you can start working on a sooner time if you wish.  However if there is no post from tournament state indicating a preschedule has been approved, then this is the time and date for your games.

If your team cannot make these times, please talk with tournament staff ASAP.

We have clubs from all kinds of divisions. Because of this, I'm not sure I will be able to use the website to collect the stats because if the divisions are far enough apart the challenges will not be "Ranked."  For now, please plan on sending tournament staff stats.  This can be done via screen shots (Game stats and both team stats) or a post/email/skype etc. .  .   There will be more on this later.  Player stats (Goals, Assists, Points, Save %, etc . .  ) will be kept and compiled to view how each player does this tournament.  

ROSTER FREEZE
Since the teams are officially announced.  At 9:00 PM Eastern tonight, each team's roster will be recorded.  ONLY PLAYERS ON YOUR ROSTER AT 9:00 PM TONIGHT CAN PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT.  

You can run the same six players all tournament if you choose, However, we do not want clubs playing new players in different rounds.  The main reason is if a good player loses on his club in round 1, he can't just go to another club and play that has made round 2.  This is a simple rule to follow.  Your ROSTER will be posted and so if you have any doubts you can check the posted rosters prior to playing.  If any player other than your posted roster plays, you automatically forfeit the round.  It should NOT happen.

jaZz134

jaZz134
Veteran
Veteran

Saturday Night? Kind of a party night for most of us. maybe change that day, something to look into

hellstar23

hellstar23
Professional
Professional

I agree with jazz

MY-GLOVE-ULL-LUV

MY-GLOVE-ULL-LUV
Superstar
Superstar

Yea I agree

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]